♡Test subject♡ au

Dipper pines is 19 in this and so is Mabel. Bill is 22 and he is still a demon but looks like a human 

        This was reqested by Bdipper ! ♡♡♡♡♡

Bill's POV 

 Cluching your own leg and running is really hard. I should know,  I had to do it.

 I was running away from military men, now don't get me wrong, I could EASILY kill all of them with a snap but I just finished teleporting to earth, which takes out most of a demons energy, hoping to escape the dreamscape. Im a dream demon, but I can't take it anymore. I just wanna be like a human. Live a nice life, find a mate, have kids, die happily, not make humans have nightmares until they die. Im twenty-two hundred years, in human age im 22. Im not young, but im not old. I like to party alot. But i cant do that in the dreamscape without being punished eventauly. Now where was I? Oh yea. I was running away from the military. I landed in a spot in a small town, Gravity Falls. But of course I came to earth when the the fbi were there. The FBI called the military after they saw me come from no where and now there chasing me. Why was I clutching my leg, you may wonder? Well, when I started running into the woods and someone shot me. Like I said my powers and energy were low since I teleported all the way from the dreamscape.  So now i couldn't block bullets. I was like a human until my powers restore. I kept running and running and running and then I tripped on a patch of grass. I hurried and got up and started running again but the world was going fuzzy and I got dizzy and then I fell again. My head was spinning and I felt nauseas. This time I couldn't get up. Before I blacked out, I saw some men going up to me,  then black and darkness....

(Me explaining some stuff)

  So Dipper and Mabel are both scientists and they work for the government, for each assignment, they get paid 100 thousand dollars, if they complete it. Bill Is now in a test tube in their laboratory. 

Dippers POV

  I was watching youtube when Mabel busted into my lab office. "Dipper the new assignment is here. They say he is male, with yellow and black hair,  he was wearing an eyepatch on his left eye, and a small top hat was floating a bit above his head. He was also wearing a yellow brick tux and black dress pants. Now he's just wearing the test subject uniform dress. He is here because he teloported in front of the FBI, out of thin air!" Let's check him out dipstick!" Mabel explained.  I dislike the nickname 'dipstick'.. I mean she might as well be insulting my nickname but okay! I'll live... We walked into the main laboratory testing zone. We walked towards the tube and saw the man. He is damn hot.. wait what? Nevermind. "Dipper, are you okay? Your face is red." Mabel said. "Ah yea.. I was playing around with chemicals earlier" I lied. "Oh okay then" she went closer to the tube and took notes. "The government says we have to figure out what he is or how he teloported. " Mabel explained. This will be easier than the last test. "Mabel, i think it would be easier if we let him wake up, then ask him questions." I said. 

(2 hours later)

Bill's POV 

Uhh where am I?.... Wait.. what? I look up and try to move but im trapped. I look around and I'm on a chair with my arms and legs on restraints. I try to squirm but I couldn't move. Then a female and male come out of a room and walk behind glass, but the male stops, turns ro the woman and whispers something to her.  She then walks back behind the glass and sits down. The male (who looks very handsome and attravtive) walks up closer to me. He stops when he is about 5 feet from me. I can tell that my face is beet red, but im way too scared and concerned why im here to be worried about that. "I am going to asks you a series of questions and you will answer them." He flipped a notebookpage and got a pen out. "What is your name?" The man asked coldly. I just stared at him. He looked back at the woman and she pressed a button.  "AHH" I yelped. A shock filled my entire body and When the pain stopped, I tilted my head down. "That is what happens when you dont answer. Now, What is your name?" He asked.  "Bill" I said reluctantly, hoping to not get hurt again. "Bill .... Bill Cipher" I repeated just in case. He then jotted in down in his notebook. He walked away and right nefore he left the room he said  "Night" I was confused but then a purple gas filled the room. I started feeling dizzy then black..

AUTHORS NOTE: Hewo, this was really fun to write, there will be a part two,  that will be out tommorow. If i made any spelling mistakes please tell me so I can fix them, Well goodbai~ ♡♡♡♡♡