🍁What do I have to lose🍁

Triggers: Bullying, a slap, cuss, idk anymore.. Enjoy

Instead of  weirdmageddon happening when dipper and mab-bitch.. oops i mean Mabel are 16. Also in this pretend that mabel has done NOTHING for dipper (except the valentines thing) Okie bai~

This was requested by Bdipper

Mabel's bubble-         (Dipper's POV)

"Dipper Pines. You are found guilty for treason!" The pink cat says while banging his rubber gauntlet on the table.  

I hang my head down low. Wondering why i would stick up for her.

"You will be banned from Mabel land!" The pink cat declares. 

"Mabel, would you like the ones you call 'Soos' and 'Wendy' to remain here?" The pink cat says. 

Mabel looks a bit uneasy. "That is their decision to make" Mabel states. She then turned to Soos and Wendy. They look at each other, whisper, then turn back to face Mabel. 

"Of course we will stay, I would rather have paradise here then be out their with that loser, you call your brother!" Wendy says. 

That was heart breaking. Soos even looked like he agreed with her. 

I did the only thing I coupd do. Beg.

"Please Mabel! Bill is taking over the world, i cant do this alone!" I pleaded.

"Sorry not sorry Dipshit! My WHOLE life I've had to be your stupid twin! Youre a loser and I hope bill makes you his slave! You dont deserve anything!! No wonder why you jever had any friends! No wonder you didnt get any valentines every. Single. Year. Youre worthless and you were a mistake! So goodbye.!!!" Mabel explained.

Thej before anything else could happen, Mabel clapped and the waffle guards took me outside and pushed me through the strange barrier. 

I landed on soft grass, but i felt like dying. No not pain, just a feeling. And for a moment i thought about it then i heard a scream. I ran back to the shack to see if anyone survived. 

(At the shack)

(Stanley's POV)    (this is a long oneshot to make up for the short one on monday)

Okay so im alive. That's good. I dont know where the kids are but I know Dipper is probably dead. He is way too weak to survive. I knew the first time I saw them, that Mabel would be my favorite. 

Dipper's POV 

I ran until i saw the shack. I got closer and closer and closer. I halt to a stop at the door and heard whispering. I grabbed a crossbow that was laying across the porch just incase. I stared to mentally count down. 3. 2. ....1! I barged throught the door and saw.. Grunkle Stan! Omg! Hes alive. I was so happy! But.... he looked confused and disapointed. "D-Dipper? Wheres your sister?!" He asked. I was about to anwser When I saw a bunch of other people and animals inside the shack.  Then Candy and Greta approached. "Wheres Mabel!!??" Greta said in her intimidating voice. "She is in a bubble in the sky. It was created by bill and she doesn't want to get out. Neither did Soos and Wendy. " i explained. " She even said that she was done 'being my twin' and apperently shes always hated me or something." I said. Grunkle Stan looked really upset, i mean i get it Mabel is still trapped from the real world.  He then glared at me and turned his back. Then he said something i would never belive. "I wish it was you, trapped away in a bubble." Then before I could say anything. " You were always a loser Dipper. No one likes you. " Candy said. "Yea, dork" Greta said. Then grunk- stan faced me again. "Leave or ill hurt you.." He said. I just stood there. I couldn't move. My brain was telling me to run but my body was frozen. Then before i knew it. *SLAP* I quickly zoned back into what was happening. I ran fast. I ran and ran until I collapsed. Before everything went black i saw that i waas in the woods.

(Bill's POV) 

Okay.. so i just killed time baby and now im loved even more by my maniacs. Life is- oh wait! Time to check up on my favorite little pinetree. I dedided to see what happened in the last half hour. And so i watched.   (After he saw everything) oh jeez. I knew Stan and Mabel were kind of mean but i couldnt see that happening!. Time to check up on sixer and see how he is doing.. maybe he will be ready to spill....

(WiTh ThE GoLdEn FoRd)

Okay and snap. *snaps* i watched as sixer 'unmelt' from the gold prison around him. "Im still not talking!" Sixer snapped as he saw me. "Okay then, I guess ill just show you whats been happening to pinetree." I replied. "I swear Cipher!  If you hurt him i will-" he was saying but i decided to cut him off. "No, i dont have him.. yet. But lets see how his family has treated him, shall we?" I asked. He looked confused. "Watch." I told him. He looked at the screen and saw that question mark and ice bag (soos and wendy)  thought he was a loser. Then i showed him what shooting star thought of him. After he said "Mabel.. how could she?" I then showed him the last thing. "Wanna see what you own brother thinks about him?" I asked the rhetorical question. I showed him what fez thought about him and how mabel was always his favorite then i fast forward a bit to when he hurts dipper. "Stanley! What the $#%@!!" He cursed. 

Part two shall be soon!

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey everyone! So uhm.. i dont know how to put this... but i wont be posting that much on here anymore. I have some other books i wanna start/ continue working on. Ill still update sometimes but not really.. sorry..♥️♥️♥️🌹🌹 There WILL be a part two coming out either tomorrow or sometime during the weekend. Maybe by the time I come fully badk to this book, ill be a better writer? If you have more requets ill still take them cause im think of writing some more Billdip oneshots in a journal then posting them. I know that some people are gonna be a bit upset cause y'know billdip isnt that popular and there isnt that many NEW stories and such. Uhm yea.. y'all can still comment on here cause i love to read the comments even if its only one or two. Well thats all for now.. If you guys want ill post a qna? About myself or the gravity falls cast. I will also answer any questions about chapters ive made like "where did u get the inspo for the floor is lava or why did u post this chapter and such. Okie bai~♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💐💐💐💐💐🌸🌸🌸🌸🍁🍁🍁🍁🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🔥🔥🔥🔥🏵🏵🏵