🌸You decide if you wanna ever let me go🌸(angst)

AU where bill never come to gravity falls that summer, dipper is 16 (this also takes place in gravity falls) 

TW: mentions of abuse, abuse, cutting, suicide 

(Explaining)

Dipper was a 16 year old boy. He had everything.. but in a flash he had nothing. He and his twin sister were best friends until one day that all changed. Dipper and Mabel were coming home after the bus they got into their parents car, when Dipper asked to go to the store to grab a new notebook. Their parents happily agreed. They went to the store and grabbed a notebook and a few groceries. Then on the highway an accident occured. A driver (on purpose) rammed into their car and sent them off the road into the woods. Mabel had bruises and scrapes and a few fractured bones, Dipper had some scrapes and bruises, it was like something or $0M30ň3 was protecting him. Their parents both died. Their father died when they got hit off the road, their mother died on life support. 

After mabel and dipper were allowed out of the hospital they had to get sent to their next closest family members: there aunt and uncle. Their aunt and uncle were mad at dipper after Mabel told them it was his fault.  They spoiled Mabel and abused dipper. He grown paranoia, insomnia, and depression. He was bullied at school and at home. He was hated by everyone. Then their uncle had a stroke and died. Then out of sorrow, their aunt commited suicide. But not before she beat dipper and said he should die. They then had to go to gravity falls. Now they are 16. Mabel abuses him everyday. His grunkle ford spends all day in his lab so hes never around. Stan is too busy running the shack. His schoolmates bully him like there is no tommorow. Now Dipper is gonna end it. He decided to not hang himself as Ford would probably hate to see that. He couldnt stab himself then bleed out in the tub as that would be painful and too messy and unconventional. He decided to jump of the famous gravity fall bridge and drown himself. He waited on a perfect night, almost to perfect.

Dipper's POV 

Tonight was the night. The perfect night to end it. Ford was taking everyone out for ice cream later. I would say i needed to take a shower if that didnt work I would then say i felt sick and ice cream wouldn't help. I knew even if they didnt belive me, Mabel would insist on going without me. The ice cream place was kind of far from the bridge so they wouldnt know I was gone until they came back. I grabbed my razor blade and shoved it into my jacket pocket. I put black pants over my black shorts. I was about ready to head out. I needed to wait till they left. And as if on cue I heard a yell "Dipper come down here!" Ford yelled. I ran to the stair case and then slowed down and causuly walked down. "Yea?" I asked even though I knew what was coming. "Come on, were gonna go get ice cream!" Ford said. Im gonna miss him. "Sorry i have to take a shower, plus I dont feel that well and i dont think ice cream will help." I said. Ford looked confused then mabel grabbed his arm and said "Thats okay, well come on Grunkle Ford!" I can read her like a book. "Okay well, we'll be back soon!" Ford said.  Mabel made an excuse that she had to grabbed something. They all went outside and when the front door shut Mabel punched me in the nose. "Bye loser!" She said. She put back on her smile and walked out the door. I walked upstairs and waited for them to leave. When the car was long gone i took off my pants which revealed my shorts and many red, brown and faded scars. I placed the notes i have pre written, in each bedroom and left. 

(At the ice cream shop)   (Ford's POV)

Dipper said he didnt want to come but that seems odd. He takes a shower every night so he didnt NEED to take a shower and he is defintly not sick. After we got ice cream i suggested we take a walk on the bridge.  They all agreed.

(Dipper's POV)

 Finally. I was on the bridge.  The drop into the water was about 35 feet. If the impact didn't end my life then I would drown. I got a few stares since i was wearing shorts and had a bunch of scars cover my thin legs. I was on the edge of the bridge, the night time breeze felt pretty nice.  I looked around and saw not one person on this lovely edge. Today was perfect. I grabbed the razor and placed it on the ground.  I zipped down my black hood revealing a light blue shirt and my bruised and scared arms. I tossed my jacket to the floor and picked up that blade. I cut my whole arms nice and deep since ill be dead soon. After a finished then i tossed the blade to the ground and walked a little closer towards the edge. At this point the night time breeze left and was replaced by a nice warmth. I started to hum my favorite song. (Can you guess what the song is called?  the title is part of the song ;) Then i heard my name being called.

Ford's POV 

We went for a walk on the bridge but when we went a bit further we saw a teen boy with brown hair, he looked.. similar to someone. We continued walking for a bit but when we were about 25 feet away he tossed his jacket to the floor. Stan had pretty good vision, so i asked him "hey Stanley, what does that boy look like, I can't see very well." He looked and then gasped. "Thats Dipper!" He said surprised. Wait.. dipper. We got a bit further. about 20 feet away. I saw cuts all down his arms and under that many, many bruises and scraps. He picked up a razor blade that was on the ground and proceeded to cut many lines down his arms. No one else was here so that was good. But why is he doing this? Then he stepped closer to the ledge. Then I yelled "DIPPER!!" He turned around and looked shocked and sad. He went closer towards the edge then there was a flash of yellow light. Then.. he.. was there.

Dipper's POV

Grunkle ford, Grunkle stan, and Mabel were here..on the bridge. I guess that's okay, i wont have to see their pityful expressions on their faces after im gone. Then there was a gleaming yellow flash of light. Then someone appeared next to me. He was a triangle? He spoke to me but he didnt have a mouth. "Hey pinetree. Or uhm Dipper?. Trust me, you dont want to do this" He then quickly changed into a human with a brick tux and a floating top hat, he looked about my age. "H-hey do u like this form better? Look ill do anything! Just please dont jump!" He said,  he clearly didn't want me to end it but I guess I shouldn't. I look back at my family and theyre all crying.. except for Mabel. She is just staring with no look on her face. I can't live with her anymore. Im done. I look at my family and they're all running towards me. "Love you, Grunkle stan, love you grunkle ford. I wish I could love you, Mable but you've made my life a living hell.'' They were 10 feet away.  I turned to that mysterious person "thanks for trying" I pecked him on the cheek and walked back a few feet until I fell. I watched as the bridge and my family got smaller and smaller until black.

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay sorry for another depressing chapter! But on monday ill post a REALLY fluffy one. I thought of this based on a dream I had a few nights ago so yea.. so uhm ive been thinking.. when i get to 10 oneshots in this book then I'll discontinue it, or put it up for adoption (like someone can use my oneshots in their own book) okie well thats all for now see ya on monday, bai~ my wee lil potato chips!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️