"Hey, do you remember the first time we all met [Surname]?"

I heard Daichi-san chuckle as he remembered the practice match we had against the girls.

"She totally crushed us that time," he said. "We only got to play toe to toe with them because of Kageyama."

"[Surname] was really amazing! I wanted her to toss to me so bad but she didn't have time to!" Hinata said, pouting.

"I remember Kageyama just glaring at [Surname] through the net," Azumane-san said, chuckling after.

"N-No, I wasn't!" Kageyama exclaimed.

"I definitely remember that. It was when we were playing mixed teams," I said, chuckling as well.

That was the day she approached me and asked for the favor. I felt a small smile make its way to my face as I went back to the memory of her annoying me until I said yes. 

'I'd do anything for things to go back to like that. Just her being an annoying volleyball idiot.'

"I was really surprised when she asked to be our manager," Daichi-san said.

"She was very kind to us even if she didn't know us and we weren't regulars," Narita-san said, his eyes looking down.

"She kept telling us how we'll get to play inside the court as well like others," Kinoshita-san said, his hand on his nape.

"I remember she even helped me with my spikes even if she preferred setting," Ennoshita-san said, smiling to himself.

"[Surname]," Kageyama started. "I'm glad she became our manager. She helped me with both my own techniques and with studies."

"Me too!" Hinata added.

Everyone looked at each other before sighing again. 

"I hope she's gonna be okay," Suga-san said.

The sound of the door sliding open suddenly echoed within the small gym. When I looked at my side, that's when I realized that it was Yamaguchi who went outside.

'This subject is probably the hardest from him right now considering how they might've confronted each other about their own feelings.'

"Of course she's gonna be okay!" Tanaka-san shouted.

"Yeah! She asked me to teach her how to receive better when she's finally better!" Noya-san said. "I can't do that if she won't be okay!"

"What time is her surgery?" Shimizu-san asked.

I felt everyone look at me as our oldest manager asked the question.

"I don't know," I said. "She said she'd inform us though."

Everyone fell silent again after that. 

"Well," Daichi-san said, clapping twice. "After these let's go get some steamed buns."

Once everyone heard that the gym was suddenly full of chatter again. Different conversations overlapped each other as everyone—except me— finally got to distract themselves.

"Tsukki."

I looked at my side as I watched Yamaguchi slide down and take a seat beside me.

"Why did you go outside?" I asked.

"I just went to get something."

I looked at Yamaguchi's hands and saw him holding onto an envelope.

'What is that?'

"Anyway," he said. "Two days ago, I finally told her."

'I knew it.'

"And I got my answer."

I watched as a smile make its way to his face while he stared at the envelope.

"Congrats, I guess," I said.

"Don't say that," Yamaguchi said, sighing soon after.

'What else am I supposed to say?'

"You know, she asked me for a favor." Yamaguchi handed the letter to me as soon as he finished his sentence. "She told me to give it to you on the day of her surgery."

"What?" I said as I took it from him.

"I think it'd be better if you read it alone. Don't worry, I didn't look at what's written there."

"Did you get one too?" I asked.

Yamaguchi shook his head. "Only you, Tsukki."

'Only me? Why?'

I stared at the envelope in my hand as my mind started to wonder what was in it.

"Tsukishima, check your phone," Daichi-san said.

I glanced at my side— my phone was lit up.

'A notification? [Name]!'

I held my phone in one hand while the envelope was in the other. Once I got to open it, I saw two notifications for messages I received.

To: #11, YamYams, Sugamama, Dadchi, and 10 others
From: Idiot #6

Everyone. It's gonna start in five minutes. See you soon. ^^ I love you all, <3

To: #11
From: Idiot #6

If you're not there when I wake up, I'm gonna flood your phone with messages, okay? ;-;

"Idiot," I said as my heart started beating fast— scared of what's gonna happen next. "You better make sure you're gonna wake up."