Chapter 18: Team Player

Start from the beginning

"We can't pinpoint it. It's moving to past." Fred stated.

"Eyes up. We've got multiple heat signatures up ahead." Chief wanred all pointing their weapon in front. The creature emerged and revealed to be a blue dragon, the size of it towers the Spartans. It has blue scale and a set of wings that are folded.

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR

The dragon roared waking up it's other brethren. They turned in each cell to see the dragons waking up. "Focus fire." Chief said firing a burst of his pulse rifle. The other's followed as well and begin engaging the dragon.

The dragon roared in annoyance and swung its claws at the team. The Spartans managed to block the upcoming attack. Suddenly the cell doors on the other dragons begins to break open.

"Blue Team, this is Rainbow 6. What the hell is going on down there?" Ash said.

"We've engaged multiple hostiles codename: Dragons." Chief said avoiding a swing of its claw. "Get your team on the warbird and exit the AO." Chief ordered firing another burst of energy from his pulse rifle.

"Negative sir. We're staying here." Ash said with a voice of determination.

"Watch out!" Kat shouted as the dragon swings its massive tail. The team avoided except for Jorge who was occupied on engaging another dragon. The hit send him above the main deck and landed on the bridge.

Jorge groaned in pain as he stood up. "Never thought I've been hit that hard again besides Rhino." He muttered remembering the battle in New York facing down the Sinister Six. A set of footsteps caught his attention to see Rainbow 6 coming down the stairs.

"You alright mate?" Sledge asked.

"I'm fine."

The ship started to shake as the dragons burst open in the lower decks. Fred and Carter rushed forward and lunged at the dragon pinning it down on the ground. Kat came next and pinned its large tail, before they can land the finishing blow the dragon flapped its large wings forcing them to fly back and landing back on the tround once again.

"Stay far away from the dragon." Jorge warned them, picking up his MG. He fired it to the other dragon that was fighting Chief. Getting it's attention the dragon charged at him. He stopped firing and caught the dragons mouth.

"Thing is tough." Emile said blasting it with his shotgun. "How are supposed to bring it down?"

"We'll come up with a plan. We can't let them fly off it will target the warbirds." Kat said avoiding another swing.

"Aren't those choppers armed?"

"Nope, it was only fitted with recon and stealth technology."

"Seriously!" Emile complained. "I should've brought my laser next time."

Jorge anchored his big foot on the ground as it came to a complete stop. Ash and Zofia rushed in the side and slide underneath the dragon and fired their individual launchers. The shell penetrated its skin before exploding, the dragon limped forward. Dead.

The Spartan looked at each other and founded a way to bring it down. "Four and Six pin it." Noble One ordered.

Noble Four and Noble Six rushed past the dragon avoiding its firebreath before grabbing the arms and pinning it down. "Two, Three use your ripper blades!" Carter shouted.

Noble Two and Noble Three came from behind and slashed at its tendon and joints causing it to roar in pain. Just as the dragon was about to breath its fire Jorge jumped and pinned its head down. Preventing it to use it's firebreath. Carter took the opportunity and jumped, activating his ripper blade and stabbed it in the dragon's head killing it.