Chapter 28

"Come on, Levi! We could do it in advance?!" Hanji-san pleadingly asked. Levi placed a finger on his temple; sighing once again, and turning his attention towards Hanji-san for the third time.

"We're waiting for Erwin's confirmation, Four-eyes." Levi grimaced.
"But you're related to Y/N-chan!"
"That doesn't have to do anything with me."

I chuckled from this on-going argument. Hanji-san continued to beseech Levi, on and on. Eventually Levi gave up, and left the room; out of annoyance it seemed. Hanji-san cheered, darting to my position in a blink of an eye. I gulped hard. I was terrified of what's going to happen in these next few minutes.

Hanji-san leaned in closer; her eyes starting to zip around my face. I sweat-dropped from the measurable distance between us. She took a penlight from the silver tray, and began to gloss over my eyes and mouth. Is this necessary?

"Hanji-san." I spoke in a muffle. She hummed, her eyes still glued to the clipboard. "I-Is this important?"

Hanji-san turned her head. "Oh it's just for some sidenote."

"Can you answer a couple of questions for me, Y/N-chan?" She asked. I nodded in response.
"Good! Now, the reports said that you're a shifter. What kind of titan are you?"
"Shifter?"
"It's a human who could transform into a Titan at a self-inflicted injury. Like.. Um.. Eren!" Eren? Who's Eren?

"With that out of the way, answer?" Hanji-san pointed her pen towards me.

"I don't know the name.. But I do know what it looks like." I answered. It's an unforgettable sight. White skin, eyes covered by a visor; similar to a knight's helmet, and most of it's head shaped like a cowl covering almost all of it's features. It's unique.

"Hmm. Well could you describe it's appearance and maybe it's abilities? "

"Well.. It's entire skin is white, and I could form a weapon out of pure nothingness. Oh wait! No it gets it's foundation from it's skin. It's like my quirk." I formed a short but sturdy knife out of my hands.

Hanji-san stopped writing. She slowly turns her head towards me as it if was something out of a horror movie. She blinks twice and drops her pen. Her shocked expression formed into a big grin.

"You're the Warhammer, aren't you!?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I always hated that ceiling. Waking up to it every time I'm injured, the lights blurring my vision with its luminosity. Yeah, it isn't the best experience for anyone or anything. I caressed both of my cheeks with my right hand, an identical cut, written all over them. It'll take time to regenerate my cuts.

It's been two years since my last transformation. Time flies by so quick, yet deadly.

I rolled over to the side of the bed, sitting upwards with a pound of pain weighing on my left shoulder. My left arm must have detached when I emerged from my titan's nape. Come to think of it, I don't particularly remember what happened afterwards. Memories were fuzzy, and blurry. The real question was if I won or not? Nobody was in the room with me to answer the question. Was recovery girl somewhere else?

I stood up from the bed, and walked over towards the grey tray that was placed near Recovery girl's desk. My hairpin broke during the transformation, and my hair was a mess. My eyes were still marked with dark lines, stretching across my face from cheek to jaw.

I wonder what my mother would say to me now. The only Ackerman to inherit one of the nine titans. It was a daunting task for any subject of Ymir. The likelihood for the Ackerman clan, must have changed when quirks appeared. I never did receive a memory from my predecessor, was I too young or too naive to understand? Anyways, it wouldn't happen anytime soon.