Chapter 25

Y/N POV

Shoto vs Izu. A very anticipating match is to come. The son of the number 2 hero versus the 9th holder of one for all. The excitement is overwhelming.

Earlier, since Kiri-san and Tetsutetsu tied, they were set of for an arm wrestling match, to which Kiri-san won. Now the tournament advances to it's next round. I was up against Fumikage and his grade A stand, Dark shadow. I'm looking forward to it, since it's the first time I fought against a quirk-like stand. It'll be difficult for the both of us to get a proper hit on one another.

Both of our competitors walked out of their entrances. Cheers were thrown, the crowd  revelled their excitement. This might be one of the best matches for today or throughout U.A, as long as Izu can handle one for all and Shoto's ice. A victory here could decide who won this declared war.

"BOTH OF THESE COMPETITORS HAVE WON MARKS IN THIS SPORTS FESTIVAL SO FAR!! BUT THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE OF THESE GREATS IN THE RING!! IT'S TODOROKI VERSUS MIDORIYA!!" Yamada-kun loudly announced. The crowd yelling its cheers once again.

"START!!"

Just as the words, slipped out of Yamada-kun's tongue; Shoto sent a pillar of ice towards Izu. Izuku flicked his finger, sending shockwaves and Shoto's ice, back at him. He's prepared to destroy his arms to win.

Izuku does the same attack, striking Shoto. The attack hit the bi-haired male, but he was prepared, creating ice behind him to prevent being flown out of the ring. Wind sent a flurry of ice towards the audience, filling them with a cold sensation. "HE SMASHED IT AGAIN!!" Yamada-kun stated. Find an opening Izu, find the chink in the armor. You only have a few shots left.

At the right time, Kiri-san appeared from his earlier match. "Gah! They already started!" His shirt had no collar and his face was scraped up from his battle with Tetsutetsu.

"Nice job getting to the second round Kirishima!" Kaminari complimented the red head.

"Thanks. I'm up against you next, Bakugou!"
"I'll kill you." The blond stated, not facing shark boy.
"Hahaha. I'd like to see you try." Kiri-san joked.
"But man. You and Todoroki, you guys can fire off as many of those crazy-strong attacks as you want." Oh just wait until I get my quirk back. Speaking of my quirk, I think it's time to remove those bandages.

"As many as we want? Don't be an idiot." Katsu-nii remarked.

"Strain your muscles, and you'll tear them. Run too much, you're out of breath. Quirks are still physical abilities. Even this guy's gotta have some limit." The blond explained. Katsu-nii is right, better take notes Kiri-san.

I took off the white, flexible strip of fabric; discovering I still retained the scars. I groaned in annoyance. But surprisingly, there's no pain.  My quirk is still bugging out, but asides from the scars, there wasn't any weight holding it down. I could finally heave a sigh of relief.

After acknowledging my condition, I darted my eyes towards the ongoing fight between Izu and Shoto. By now, the entirety of Izuku's fingers on his right hand were colored in purple. His fingers have been swelling from the intense pain and explosive blasts.

"TODOROKI, UNDAUNTED BY MIDORIYA'S POWER, MOVES IN TO CLOSE THE GAP!" Yamada-kun noted. Todoroki created a board of ice, moving in closer and getting the drop on Izuku. Izuku got knocked backwards in the process, his foot getting swallowed up by an  Ice attack from a relentless Shoto. He's completely defenseless!

Another attack was incoming. This time, Izuku's powering up his left hand.  Izuku fired off a colossal wind pressure attack, destroying the ice trap and blowing Shoto away. The ice clouded the battle zone, no indication of what happened to those two.