Chapter 4

Beep beep beep beep

"Ughhh"

I groaned as i quickly turned off my alarm clock and slowly got up from my bed. I started stretching up my limbs to get ready for today until realization hit me like a truck. My first day at U.A !, I mentally screamed and bolted towards the bathroom. I can't believe it, my first day at my dream school!

I quickly brushed my H/C hair and changed into my U.A uniform. I headed downstairs and found a note on the kitchen counter.

'Morning kiddo, I left for U.A in advance and made some breakfast for you, its in the fridge if you're looking for it. Make sure to bring your P.E uniform with you due to the quirk assessment test that I'm orienting later on'

I set the note down and fixed up my bag and wallet. I took the breakfast in the fridge which was toast and stuffed it in my mouth as i exited the apartment.

I was walking my way towards the station, humming my Favorite song as i felt the cold breeze of mustafu in the early morning. As i went up to the station i saw Todo-chan sitting on one of the benches.

"Todo-chan!" I yelled out to him, he acknowledged my presence and scooted over to make space.
"Morning Y/N"
"You excited !?"
"Not really, its just a school" he said while i stared at him blankly.
"A HERO SCHOOL !, THE TOP HERO SCHOOL" i exclaimed, trying to get a raise out of him. He sighed while i poked his left cheek multiple times with superhuman speed.

The train arrived and as we entered it... And surprisingly there were no people here. "Huh lucky us" He said while i hummed in response. We sat near the exit and i took out my phone to start reading F/M.

"What are you reading ?" He asked, leaning his head near mine.
"A-Ah, its nothing" i said stuttering while i felt my face heat up at our contact.
"Y/N you okay ?"
"Huh ?, W-What do you mean" I tilted my head in confusion.
"Your face seems red, are you sick ?" he brushed my hair and placed his hand on my forehead.
"N-N-No ! Its f-fine Todo-chan !" i waved my hands and backed up a bit.
"If you say so" he let out a sigh as he went back in place while i was recovering from our contact and my fast heartbeat.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Me and Todo-chan were lost in the hallways trying to look for our classroom, as we were walking, we bumped into a blond haired boy who looks like vault boy from fallout. I asked him where are classroom was and he guided us towards it.

"Thanks senpai !"
"No problem, and the name's mirio togata!" He rushed back to his classroom.

We entered our classroom and it was empty asides from a tall raven haired boy with glasses. "Ah, hello fellow students !" he said and started walking towards us.
"I must say, good job on making to school here as early as possible ! Punctuality is one of the essence of being a good and model student !" He exclaimed while making perfect 90° chops. I chuckled at his actions while Todo-chan just scoffed and sat at the back of the classroom.

"I am Tenya Iida from somei private academy !" he bowed.
"Y/N Ackerman, nice to meet you Iida-kun !and you can just call me Y/N" i smiled.
"If thats the case then you can call me Tenya"

After me and Tenya talked about U.A for a bit,I went to sit next to Todo-chan and laid my head down on the desk.

"Ne Todo-chan, mind if you wake me up if the rest of the class is here ?" I asked.
"Sure, did you not get enough rest ?"
"Nope, i was too excited for today !" I exclaimed.
"hm"

I rested my head on my arms and soon fell asleep.

——————————————————————————————————————————————