chapter 13

Y/N's POV

Thump

I bashed my fist towards the hand man but something was off, My knuckles were still connected to the villain. I looked up and saw the beast that had bested Shota hovering over me. He's the size of Toshi-san.

He swung a hit at me but I successfully hardened my left arm to minimize the damage done, sending me back only a few feet. This isn't like any villain that I've faced in the past, I knew I had to be careful.

I swiftly moved away from the creature and structured a sword, which i held backhanded.

"What even is that thing?" I uttered, waiting for a possible response.

"Well, since you asked, he's the anti symbol of peace, the bioengineered 'Nomu' designed to kill All might"

Designed to kill Toshi-san? From the looks of it, it's possible. But that won't happen!

The nomu dashed at me, with arms ready for the kill. I easily dodged his attempts, by just simple looking at his muscle movements using them to stay two steps ahead.

I moved left and right with speed using hit and run tactics to try to surprise the Nomu. He defended a few hits but It was worthless, I was faster than him.

He grabbed my crystal sword, in an attempt to break it, instead wounding his palms.

My Crystal's were harder than any substance in this world and it would take days or even months to attempt to break them with simple equipment, so I had the upper hand

I sliced and sliced, again and again even cutting off his limbs, arm, legs, a chunk of his torso but it was ultimately useless since he could regenerate in an instant.

This was currently the most annoying opponent that I've faced the past 4 years in secrete vigilantism.

"Dammit just DIE!" I concentrated hardening to my left leg, rapidly striking him with Ernourmous strength, sending him back meters away from me.

I did it! I finally scored a hit that actually hurt him but I couldn't rest just now, not giving him time to breathe, moving again, striking and cutting with each hit.

"Impossible" I heard the handman mutter.

A victorious grin appeared on my face as
I continued beating down the villain.

He seemed vulnerable, unable to move within the next few seconds due to damaging the brain. I had finally had my chance, holding my replicated version of the masamune Katana and reeling in my arms just above the brain to finally end this.

"Go Y/N-chan!!" I heard voices yell behind me.

My katana never reached the target, instead i looked back to them in shock. I knew that they were gonna get hurt within the next seconds.

"Might as well kill a few kids to tarnish the symbol of peace's reputation" I heard the hand man say.

"STAY AWA-" I was interrupted by the feeling of something grabbing my left leg. I was caught offguard once again.

The Nomu held my leg with such strength that i could feel my muscles dying out. Shit shit shit, i stabbed the Nomu's gigantic arms, who seemed unfazed at the attempted escape.

I hardened my upper body, awaiting for the punch but it never came. He pulled his arm back and flinged me across the plaza.

Great!

I attempted to harden but it was too late. I braced for impact, hitting the walls of the outer zone.

My head was throbbing with pain and I could feel my body giving up on me from that hard landing. I actually felt that, I attempted to stand up, only feeling unbearable amounts of pain formed on my left leg. It was dislocated and the muscles were torn.