Chapter 10

Y/N POV

12:50 pm the start of basic hero training.

"Its been decided that today's basic hero class will be taught by All might, one more teacher and me" Shota started.

"Sir, what will we be doing?" Sero asked.

He flashed a card infront of him saying 'rescue'.

"Anything from disasters to shipwrecks. Rescue training" He replied.

"Rescue training?"
"That seems tough"
"Are you serious?, this is the epitome of a hero, my arms are rumbling!"
"Water areas are my forte"
My classmates murmured.

"Hey I'm still talking" Shota interrupted.
"For this training, you can choose to wear your costume or not" He pressed a button on the remote, making cases appear on the side of the wall.

"Because there are some costumes that probably limit your abilities. The area is off campus, so we'll be taking a bus. Now start preparing" He said before exiting the classroom.

I grabbed my case and started heading my way towards the locker rooms.

"Hey Todo-chan" I lazily walked next to the candy cane male.
"Y/N"

Oh shit I forgot!

I started running across the hallway towards Nezu-sama's office to give the warning.
"Where are you going!?" Todo-chan yelled.
"Principle's office!, save a seat for me on the bus!" I yelled back.

I turned a corner and I was right in front of his office. I knocked on the door, waiting for a response. "Come in!" A voice said. I quickly entered the room and bowed to the chimera principle. "Hello Nezu-sama" I straightened my postion as i said. "Ah hello Y/N, so what brings you here?" He asked.

"Yes about that..."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I sat next to Todo-chan on one of the two seaters right behind those sided four seaters. Tenya-kun was in distress due to the seating arrangement of this bus being different.

I giggled at the disapointed sonic and soon pulled out my earphones to listen to some music. I lightly swayed my head to the beat and tapped my foot on the floor.

"What are you listening to?" Asked Todo-chan.
"Oh it's F/S!, have you ever heard of it?"
"I don't think so"

I pulled out one of my earphones and placed them on his left ear. He didn't seem to mind the action.

"This sounds good" His lips curved upwards for a moment. I nodded in response and leaned on the bi-colored male's shoulder. He Stiffened up a but relaxed.

A conversation was taking place and I decided to listen in.

"Your quirk seems the same as All might's" Tsu-chan said to Izuku, making me panic a bit.
"Y-You.. You think so?, but u-um err w-well" Izuku stuttered.

I only face palmed at the obvious reaction. Izuku looked at me for help and I decided to swoop in for the rescue.

"I don't think so Tsu-chan, All might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk. They're just similar in ways" I pointed out.

Me and Izuku both heaved a sigh of relief when Kiri-san decided to join in the conversation.

"But it's nice to have a simple power quirk, it's showy and versatile" Kiri-san extended his arm in the air, activating his quirk.
"My hardening is good for combat, But it looks plain." He finished.