Chapter 20

A/N: so how are you all doing? Just wanna know if my readers are fine and happy in quarantine. Anyways enjoy the next chapter!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Y/N POV

A total of 42 students passed the obstacle race. Nemuri-chan announced the next event for us students. A cavalry battle. The rules were 2 to 4 students could form a team, 3 horses and 1 rider. Basically we have to snag each others headbands while guarding our own. The points of each member would be determined by the rankings on the obstacle course. Nemuri-chan added something else.

"The student who took 42nd place is worth 5 points, the 41st is worth 10 and so on.." A feeling of dread swirled around my stomach for Izu. "Our first place participant is worth... 10 MILLION POINTS!!" Ah shit, I should've came first to protect him, well what's done is done. Everyone's deadly gaze into Izu intensified each second, he looked absolutely petrified, being everyone's target.

"The match will last 15 minutes. Each team's points are determined by it's members. The rider will wear a headband, determining the number of points! Until the match ends, you'll all compete to grab each others points and maintain the ones you have." Nemuri-chan explained. "Any headbands you grab must be worn around the neck or higher. But the more headbands you get, the harder it is to manage!" She continued.

Everyone else would be getting Izu's headband, so it's best to pick off the stragglers focused on taking his 10 million. I need to find a team pronto. Nemuri-chan finished shortly afterwards, leaving the students to find a team. I opted for Shoto, but unfortunately he already found a team. I looked around for a bit, making eye contact with Katsu-nii.

"Shorty!" He called. I ran up to the blond with haste, asking if I could join his team. He accepted, surprisingly. I know Katsu-nii trusts me enough to be a teammate but the problem is.. I'm short. Curse this height!!

My other classmates soon started swarming Katsu-nii, asking if they could also join his team. In the end Kiri-san, Sero joined team Bakugou!

We planned out for the next 15 minutes, arguing with Katsu-nii while Kiri-san and Sero watched the bloodshed ongoing upon their eyes. I eventually gave up and went with Katsu-nii's plan, which was not even called a "plan". Jeez, he's so stubborn.

The match was soon about to begin, teams ready, nerves steeled. Katsu-nii; the victory hungry rider, Kiri-san; our heavy armored front horse, then me and Sero; the support from both sides.

"FORMED YOUR TEAMS? MADE YOUR PLANS? WELL TOO BAD IF YOU HAVEN'T!! HERE WE GO!! THE COUNTDOWN TO THIS BRUTAL BATTLE ROYALE!!" Let's go, we're ready!

"Our target can only be Deku." Katsu-nii mumbled.
"Right.."

"THREE!!"

Wonder if Levi's watching.

"TWO!!"

Eh he's probably doing Underground hero stuff.

"ONE!!"

Well then, I hope you're watching old man.

The moment Nemuri-chan yelled start, every single group came charging towards Izu. I analyzed his group members. Ochaco-chan's gravity, Fumikage-kun's stand and a support course student. Izu's got a peculiar bunch with different abilities but how does he plan it out? We'll see what's his gameplan.

Izu's group started sinking slowly onto the ground. A student from class B if I'm right, another recommended student, Juzo Honenuki. They soon escaped from the trap, boosting himself from the ground up. He's got a jetpack and the support course student has booster-like boots. "This is gonna be hard if he keeps the flying in the air up, since Ochaco-chan's quirk contributes to the jetpack." I commented.