Chapter 27

A/N: hello there! Sorry for the late update, I had to do some stuff over the following days. Before I forget, thank you so much for 40K! I love you guys so much for keeping interest here! And to cut short, I made a discord server where we could all chill. If you wanna join, the link is on my account. It's a small group, so please join so it can grow and be nice there:)

Anyways, happy reading!

Y/N POV

The match began with an angry pomeranian propelling his way towards me. I quickly dodged the incoming blast and structured a sword. This won't kill, but it sure hell will hurt badly. I grinned at the blond, who seemed pissed at the earlier maneuver. "Already trying to kill me?" I remarked. He didn't seem so happy about it.

I used my flexibility to my advantage and continued dodging those heavy explosions. Typical that he would attack first and think later, but that isn't the case. He had something up in that mind of his if I screwed up or lose focus. One wrong move, and I'm done. So don't lose focus Y/N!

I closed the distance and began fighting him in close-quarters. I narrowly avoided all the explosive punches and defended well against the aftereffects of his explosives. Problem was, he didn't have any openings in sight. A great situation that god himself put on me. Fighting a pomeranian with no weaknesses but a heavy load of determination as his motivation and pride.

"Oi don't damage the scarf!" I yelled.

An answer never came. The fighting distance was too close, I couldn't use my kicks or fight properly after all this zigzagging. It was almost like I was dancing with the blond. And a difficult one too.

A hard punch pummeled my stomach, and caused me to stumbled on my feet. I was now helpless on the floor, rolling over to the sides from Katsu-nii's endless Tenacity. I regained my balance, still disoriented over that powerful strike.

"Stand up properly and fight me!" Katsu-nii yelled.

"Maybe if you back off a bit, Baka!" I retorted.

He didn't take that statement lightly. With a killer grin and more explosions coming my way, I prepared for any possible attacks. This time, I had a plan up my sleeve. This is the first time I'll ever try this.

Structuring a sword, I dug it into the ground, and held the grip as tight as ever.

"WHAT IS SHE UP TO?!" We all know who said that.

I concentrated a large amount of hardening onto my palms and encircled Katsu-nii with the sword coming in from behind.

"What the fuck is this?!"

Dust from the ground began to cover his vision, and so was the audiences. Obscuring his vision isn't the best idea, but it'll give me time to execute this maneuver. I released the sword from the ground; it's crystal, ever so bright. This way, I could disorient my movements.

"Y/N HAS CREATED A FLURRY OF DUST AROUND BAKUGOU! WHAT AN INTERESTING PLAY!!"

His reaction time is too fast, this way, it's better to blot his vision and attack unexpectedly. His explosions might be a bit of a problem with the dust.

"Stupid, Shorty!!" Katsu-nii exclaimed, obvious anger laced in his tone.

He scanned the area for my movements. Little did he know, it's gonna be a tough chance. I had a side-plan incase this little thing doesn't work. I drastically changed my movements to disorient Katsu-nii, and it seemed it was working.

"I got you now!!" Katsu-nii yelled. You really think you've got me? Too bad.

I sped up and dodged the incoming blast. I kept my concentration, focusing on changing the tempo of my speed. I bet he didn't expect that!