character info and introductions

Name: Y/N Ackerman
Age: 15
Height: 153 cm, has a short stature
Aliases: the strongest warrior of the hero world, The black death, Blade edge (Hero name), Shorty (By bakugo)

Hair length: Moderately short, keeps it in a ponytail (Like Annie from Aot)
Hair color: (H/C)
Eye color: (E/C)
Favorite drink: (F/D)
Favorite color: (F/C)

Likes: Aizawa (Brother), Todoroki (Love interest), butterflies, Baking, sweets, soba, manga, old rock music

Dislikes: Loud and care-free people, villains, cramped spaces, dark rooms

Personality: selfless, patient and friendly, Y/N is regarded as Kind by nature and she is very caring about others feelings and well being. Despite this gentle demeanor, she is very intimidating in battle and does not show sympathy to any villains she is fighting due to her past.

Quirk and abilities:

Quirk: crystallized hardening
Description: Y/N is able to harden parts of her body like her fellow classmate and friend eijiro kirishima, the difference is that instead of her body being hardened like rock, she hardens her body with very durable and strong crystals, she can also concentrate hardening to individual limbs to strengthen her punches or kicks, she is also able to make crystallized weapons like swords, out of her skin. The drawback is that the hardening of skin and structuring of weapons should be used in moderation or else, Y/N's energy will be quickly depleted, making her unconscious.

Special ability: Awakened power
Description: Due to Y/N's special bloodline of warriors, she is able to exceed physical capabilities far above the Average human and quirk user, when she awoke this power she gained the battle experience of her previous ancestors, making her a monster in battle. She is also able to use the hardening ability of the titans due to the mixture of quirks and titan science in her bloodline.

Natural abilities:

-Master hand to hand combatant: Y/N is extremely powerful and skilled in unarmed combat, using this as her main style of fighting if she is not able to use her sword.

-Master swordsman: Y/N is one of the most skilled and powerful swordsman in her generation, her techniques are incredibly powerful and refined. Some people often compare her to miyomoto musashi, the greatest swordsman in history.

-Superhuman eyesight: Y/N possesses extremely sharp eyesight, being able to predict her opponent's next attacks by just
simply observing their muscles and joints shift. This also allows her to make effective counterattacks and dodges to stay ahead of her opponents

-Immense speed: Y/N has displayed superhuman levels of speed, being able to disarm or knockout her opponent in a blink of an eye before they could even comprehend what happened.

-Unique constitution: While her limbs look thin they possess unrivaled strength and endurance capable of maintaining her body structure after multiple hits and cuts, She is able to maintain stamina even after a long battle.

-Keen intelligence: Asides from her extraordinary battle skills, Y/N has shown a profound ability in analyzing situations and make calculated decisions in the heat of battle, she has a keen eye for detail making her a remarkable tactician.

Power: 7/5 S+
Speed: 7/5 S+
Technique: 7/5 S+
Intelligence: 5/5 A
Cooperativeness:5/5 A
Overall: 31/25 S

(A/N: There you go reader your abilities, basically you are the strongest student in the class and one level above all might, sorry if i made you too OP but hey The stronger the better! And about the awakened power, it is stated that the user is able to manifest the power of the titans without transforming and inheriting one of the 9 titans. As seen in the anime, mikasa and levi cannot use hardening, regeneration or any other of the 9 titan abilities. So reader-chan is able to unlock the warhammer titan's abilities due to quirk and titan science mixture. The reason why i picked the warhammer is because the warhammer is a very op titan and yes it died fast but its because the user of the warhammer didn't really train or practice her abilities to defeat eren. Also, if you know the abilities i listed, kudos to you)