|20|

🎤ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞🎤

~"I am not adorable

~"I am not adorable. I'm hot!"~

~🎤~

As the bell for Glee Club to start rings. I follow Sam to our seats while I have my headphones in. The girls were taking about something but I decided not to listen in. Mr. Schue walks in and goes up to write on the board so I decide to take my earbuds out to listen to our lesson.

"'Cause nobody's asked me." I hear Mercedes say.

"All right, guys, prom." Mr. Schue turns to us as he finishes writing Prom on the baord.

"Please tell me we're not doing songs about prom." Sam says as Rachel claps excitedly.

"Nope. We are the prom. Figgins has asked us to perform." Mr. Schue expalins.

"Let's do "Run, Joey, Run"" Rachel suddgests. Eveeyone faces her with a look that screams no.

"I know this isn't ideal, with nationals coming up, but we don't really have a choice. And we could really use the money. But I know that room is a special rite of passage. I wanna make sure all of you guys get a chance to enjoy the dance too. So we're gonna stagger the performances so that each and every on of you has alot of time to dance with your dates." Mr. Schue says. I look down cause I dont know if Sam wants to go or not, and I was wanting to go with him.

"Excuse me." Mercedes says as she gets up and walks out the choir room.

"Is she okay?" Mr. Schue asks us.

"Mercedes doesn't have a date for prom." Quinn explains.

"So? I don't have a date. I'm just going to dance, and then all your dates are going to ignore you and come dance with me, so your dates are really my dates." Brittney says.

"I'm gonna go talk to Mercedes." Kurt starts to stand up but gets shot down.

"No. Let me." Rachel says as she walks out to find Mercedes.

~🎤~

It was mine and Sam's free period and we met at my locker. I was putting away my science textbook when I feel arms around my waist then I start to squeal.

"Stop! S-stoOOp!" I laugh while I'm getting tickled.

"Okay, okay." Sam says.

"That wasnt very nice of you." I pout as I close my locker.

"Sorry." He laughs.

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 || Sam EvansOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara