━ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

•°¤*~*¤°•

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

Blaine and Sky decided to visit Dalton today. Thinking it would be nice to give the Warblers tickets to see West Side Story and Sky could see Jeff.

Walking down the corridor of Dalton the two hear harmonies and music playing. Walking up to the door, Sky stands behind Blaine watching the Warblers perform.

Sky stayed by the door as Blaine joined the boys. One of the boys wanting to get Sky involved decided to have everyone go out into the hall and dance around Sky. Sky joining in the dancing. Jeff went up to Sky and they danced togther until they headed back into their choir room.

ᴜᴘᴛᴏᴡɴ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴾᵉʳᶠᵒʳᵐᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵀʰᵉ ᵂᵃʳᵇˡᵉʳˢ

When the song ended Blaine and Sky clapped as the Warblers engaged into a friendly laughter. One of the Warblers and Blaine hugged whilst Jeff and Sky hugged.

"You guys killed it, as always." Blaine said as he hugged one of his old friends.

"We'd sound so much better with you in the mix." Trent says to Blaine as Sky hugged some of her friends. "Is this your triumphant return to Dalton? Please." Trent asked.

"Actually, I'm here with Sky'Lir to invite you guys to our opening night at McKinley. West Side Story." Baline pulls out the tickets he purchased.

Sky pulling out the one she bought just for Jeff.

"I reserved a whole block of tickets just for the Warblers and Sky of course got one for you Jeff. And it would mean the world to us if you could come." Blaine announces to the group of boys.

"We'll be there. Once a Warbler, always a Warbler. Once a girlfriend of a Warbler always a friend of the Warblers, right?" The new guy that Sky nor Blaine knew.

The Warblers nod and say goodbye to Blaine. Sky hugs Blaine and says shes gonna go hang out with Jeff and the others.

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

After school Sky was at her locker when a firmilar face showed up next to her.

"Ello, Sky." Rory's accent filled her ears.

"Hi, Rory. Did Brittany froget to drive you to hers' again?" Sky asks remembering Brittany frogot to drive Rory to her house from school the other day.

"No. I was actaully coming to see you. I was wondering if you want to go on a date today. Maybe right now actaully." Rory griped onto his bags strap nurvous about what Sky was going to say.

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah I'd love to." Sky smiles as she puts her Chemistry book away.

"Great." Rory smiles.

Sky turns and shuts her locker as Rory looks at her in awe. Turning towards him again they walk down the hall with Sky's arm linked around his again. The two headed to Sky's car and drive off to Breadstix.