━𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━
❝Drunk, not so fun, fun❞

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬━━━━━━━━❝Drunk, not so fun, fun❞

Chapter Fourteen━━ Blame it on the Alcohol

∘◦ミ◦∘

    Rachel Berry wanted to live a little'. So she hunted down Puckerman and accepted his proposition of having a party. Rachel's dads were out of town and Puck wanted a party, and a party he's getting. Well, a Rachel Berry party. That meant no alcohol. And knowing our Glee Club, there should be alcohol. A group call was happening as everyone talked about if they were going or not.

"That sounds awful" Santana spoke into her phone. "Is anybody going?"

"Let me find out." Brittany adds Artie to the call. "Did you hear?"

"Yes. Mercedes just told me "Artie says. Mercedes shows up behind him. "Tell them I'll go if they go."

"Tell them yourself. I ain't no pony express Mercedes taps her earpiece and joins the call.

"You're going, right?" Mercedes asks.

"Only if there's liquor." Santana gets an idea and adds someone else to the call. "Pick up." Santana huffs.

Down the hall, a certain pink haired ex-Cheerios pulled her lips away from a blonde as her phone vibrated. She saw the screen light up and answers. "What up?" Sky speaks into her phone.

"Quit tongue fucking Bieber and tell us you're going to that party on Saturday?" Santana smirks.

"Yes me and Sam are going." Sky looks to the boy.

"Going where?" Sky puts her phone on speaker and Sam leans in. "Sam, here."

"You didn't need to announce yourself." Sky tells Sam and he mouths a 'sorry'. "We need alcohol, though." Sky scrunches up her nose as the two begin to walk down the hall as they continue to listen and talk.

"It's a Rachel Berry party and I cannot do that sober." Santana says.

"But it's Alcohol Awareness Week." Britt adds.