━ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

•°¤*~*¤°•

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

Starting off the new day back in the chior room yet again. As the bell rings Mr. Schue walks into the room signaling Puck to head to his seat because he was sat at the piano with a guitar.

"All right, New Directions! Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals." Mr. Schue starts his lesson.

"The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend..." Rachel nudges Finns arm with hers. "besides us getting back together."

"Well, the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second. So they fired Dustin Goolsby." Mr. Schue informs the group.

"So handsome." Artie says which has Sky turn towards him with a 'eh' look.

"And they're having trouble finding a new coach. Seems that no one wnats to take on that pressure cooker."

"That means they're vulnerable." Tina says slightly happy.

"Yes. And if we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I relized that, um, I can't direct the musical this year." Mr. Schue informs everyone.

"Mr. Schue, you- you can't cancel the musical. My New York dreams depend on it." Rachel says.

"I'm not cancelling it. I'm just not directing it. My soul focus had to be in here. Nationals, nationals, nationals. And it's just not me that's going to have to focus harder this year. I've been too easy on you." Mr. Schue walks up to the white board. "So every day after chior practice I'm instituting a mandatory "Botty Camp" so we can work on our dancing." Mr. Schue wrote Booty Camp on the baord. "Now, it's not for all of you- just the people that I think need help. Like--"

"Finn." Finn says knowing hes a member of Boott Camp.

"How did you know? And Puckerman. Hummel." Puck rolled his eyes whilst Kurt protested.

"I must protest." Kurt puts up his index finger.

"You kind of have one move, Kurt. It's like this sashay, and it's super distracting." Mike shakes his shoulders while talking.

"Jones." Mr. Schue says sternly towards Mercedes.

"What? Hell to the nizzy-no." Mercedes says also putting a finger up in protest.

"You told me once that you were Beyoncé. You don't think she spends extra time in the dance studio? Mike Chang and Sky'Lir have offered to be my assistants. And we start tomorrow. And yes, Puckerman, it is mandatory." Mr. Schue answers the boys question without him even asking him having his lower his hand.

"Um, Mr. Schuester, would you mind if I dropped by for a little bit? I really need to catch up with you guys." Blaine asks.

"Okay, I'm glad that you're so concerned with our special needs members, but what about me?" As Rachel said this Artie looks a little pissed. "Okay? Who's gonna direct the musical?"