✎ 𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘

Hello!

Since I'm rewiring this story, I don't know if you'll  get notified for rewritten chapters since they've already been published.

Chapters one - fifteen has just been rewritten so you can go and read that if you want.

So you can either keep an eye on my message board where I post updates for my books or keep an eye out on the chapters. Old chapters will look like "|1|" (not including act twos chapters) and the new chapters will look like "    ━𝐨𝐧𝐞"

All my old/original chapters are still up so there might be some confusion if you're a new reader. But I assure you everything will be fixed soon. I'm trying my best to get this re write out so there's no confusion and the story to continue.

I love the rewrite and can't wait for the future chapters to write for. Sky and Sam's story has been altered along with Jeff's and Sky's relationship.

I know some of my original readers aren't here anymore since it's been a while since I've written this story, but I'm back to rewriting it. It's not consistent ofc but I try my best to write and publish my stories.

I have school and other stories to deal with, so I'm not the best at keeping a writing schedule. I wish I could, but I'm not perfect.

So keep an eye out for any new chapters/rewrites.  I hope you all who read this continue to read and work with me. Please please be lenient with me. Hope you have a good day.

Xoxo, elle