━𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━
How the dancer got her crown

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬━━━━━━━━❝How the dancer got her crown❞

Prologue━━ Sky'Lir Pipper

∘◦ミ◦∘

    Sky'Lir "Sky" Pipper was a star at Carmel High school in Akron, Ohio; or so she was told. Sky was only a "star" at Carmel because she was on Vocal Adrenaline, which was the schools show choir. Vocal Adrenaline was one of the best show choirs in the state. Winning nationals 8 times in a roll. Their latest win was with Sky'Lir as their lead choreographer and female vocalist. She was always paired up with Vocal Adrenaline's other star performer, Jesse St. James. Over the year of performing together, the two grew close and became friends. They even won homecoming prince and princess. Hence "how the dancer got her crown".

Sky'Lir already came into high school with two friends, Cooper and Kourtney. They've been friends since diapers. But once they both had to move because their dad got a new job, Sky had no one at Carmel. Jesse was graduating and no one cared or knew her outside of show choir. Luckily for Sky, she had made friends in a neighboring town at Vocal Adrenaline's rivaling school, William McKinley High School.

Sky had made friends with both the guys and girls from the New Directions. They'd run into each other at competitions and just in town. When McKinley had lost nationals to Carmel, Sky was there to cheer up her friends. So, since she had friends at McKinley and not Carmel, she asked her parents if she could transfer to McKinley. They gladly allowed her to and over the summer filled out the transfer papers. When the first day of school comes along, she can surprise her friends with her transfer and sign up for the New Directions. And that's exactly what she would do. But before then let me tell you a little about Sky'Lir.

Her dad was a car dealer and her mom was a librarian. They both took home a good amount of money which is why Sky was able to go to Carmel since it was a more richer school. Sky had the fortune of a loving and wealthy family. Her parents believed in her and supported her decisions. Ever since she was little, Sky loved to sing and dance; excelling in the dancing department. In elementary it was mandatory to be chorus and same in middle school but she also got the opportunity of joining show choir in middle school also.

Show choir brought her a lot of experiences and grew her as a performer. Traveling, singing, dancing, competing; she loved it. She was always a star performer, so when she signed up for Vocal Adrenaline, the coach, Shelby Corcoran, had her records and saw all her experience in choir. Sky only did half of her performance before Shelby cut her off to says she's on the team. Sky was happy that she got in. She was nervous going into the performance, so being picked right away made her feel better about herself.

Carmel was a good school for Sky. It had good electives and of course a good show choir. Since no one really knew about Sky outside of Vocal Adrenaline, she had no boys falling at her feet. Everyone thought that her and Cooper were a thing, but Cooper was gay. Both Sky and Cooper's sister, Kourtney, were bisexual. Sky had a small fling with a girl that went to McKinley for a couple of days, but it was nothing serious; they just flirted. However, Sky was now in a bit more serious fling with a boy from Dalton Academy. Dalton was an all boys boarding school in Westerville, Ohio. They had a show choir named The Warblers. There was one boy on the team that caught her eye, or well she caught his eye first. I mean how could Sky not catch someone's eye, she was beautiful and had bright magenta hair.

Jeff Sterling, was the name. He caught his eye on Sky at their Regional competitions. Sky had wandered off to the arenas snack bar to get some drinks and snacks for her and Cooper. Whilst waiting for her concessions to be given to her, Jeff took it upon himself to make a move. And a move he made. He slid next to her and started small talk right away. Sky couldn't deny that she found him attractive from the starts, I mean he was her type. Jeff asked for her number and Sky gave it to him. From then, they started to get to know each other and by the time their freshman year was getting over, they were going out on dates; but nothing was official. Sky was okay with that. She wanted to be his girlfriend, but being at the level they were at was fine by her. They acted like a couple and it felt like they were.

So, Sky'Lir was a star in Vocal Adrenaline, will she be one in New Directions? Let's find out.

∘◦ミ◦∘

✎ 𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘    ━welcome back to this new and improved story

✎ 𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘
    ━welcome back to this new and improved story. Sorry it took long but here's the rewrite I've talked about.

© 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎