━𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━━
Christmas miracles

𝚜𝟸 𝚎𝟷𝟶

Chapter Ten━━ A Very Glee Christmas

∘◦ミ◦∘

    It's the annual tree decorating competition at McKinley. All the New Direction's are in the choir room decorating their Christmas tree and singing a Christmas song.

Sky doesn't really like Christmas that much, but the decorating the tree part always intrigued her. Presents are okay, but sometimes she feels guilty. Festivities and especially the smells and over hyped Christmas decor wasn't her favorite part.

The Most Wonderful Day of the Year from Rudolph
Sung by the New Direction's

Sky was up at the tree with Santana helping decorate when Mike taps her shoulder. She turns to him and see his hand stuck out for her. She grabs his hand and they start dancing around the tree. After doing two full rotations around the tree, Mike spins Sky around and dips her.

After that, the two went their separate ways. Everyone did their own thing and all joined at the tree.

"Hey, guys. What's this?" Mr. Schue says, walking into the choir room.

"We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue." Finn says. "Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road. It must have fell off some guy's car." Looking up at the tree top, Sky noticed how the star was missing it's point.

"Any ornaments?" Mr. Schue asks.

"The guys who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother. When they carted him off, they left the house wide open." Santana explains. "I think she was a holiday hoarder." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Uh- And the presents?" Mr. Schue asks seeing wrapped boxes under the tree.

"I lifted them from a display at the mall. But don't worry. They're empty. You can ask Sky she was there too her boyfriend also." Puck announces which makes Sky's eyes go wide.