━ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

As Jacob Ben Israel made his way around school interviewing all the New Directions, he fianlly met up with Sky'Lir.

"Sky'Lir Pipper! Twitter says you're officially dating Sam Evans a.k.a. Trouty Mouth, a.k.a. Hobo McBieber." Jacob speaks into his mic as him, Sky and his camera man walks down the stairs.

"Well, yes me and Sam did date. But, his dad got a job out of state." Sky stops walking as she explains to Jacob. "Sam and I mutually agreed to break up from long distance, but he is still my best friend." Sky grips the strings of her backpack.

"I could be the new Sam." Jacob says trying to suduce Sky. "I can dye my hair blonde and get lip fillers."

"Yeah, no thanks. I still like Sam and waiting for us to get back togther." Sky shakes her head then walks away from the boy.

Walking down the hall to go to Glee Club for the first meeting of the new year.

Walking into the choir room, she sees everyone standing up and talking about their summer. Seeing that their trophies were also layed out on the floor instead of in their usual case. Sky walks over to Santana, ready to gossiped about everything that has happned.

"So tell me. Did you two do it?" Was the first thing that came out of Santana's mouth.

"Well, if you really want to know. Veronica and J.D. performed Dead Girl Walking." Sky informs the raven haired girl. Explaining it in a Heather's reference.

"Yes! I knew you'd come to your senses." Santana claps before bringing Sky in for a hug. "Was he any good?" Santana asks as they pulled away.

"I dont want to go into any big deatails, but yes, he was good." Sky smiles remembering her and Sam's first.

"That's my girl." Santana smiles at her best friend.

Mr. Schue walks into the chior room ready for the first lesson of the year.

"Mr. Schue, why are all of our trophies in the middle of the room?" Tina asks the question everyone was wondering.

"I was sure that our Nationals trophie would grow during the summer." Brittnay says as she stood next to Tina.

"I want this image burned into your mind. This is the difference between first and 12th place looks like. It's also what it feels like." Mr. Schue grabs ahold of their 12th place trophie as everyone walks to their seats.

"Are you planning on bumming us out all year long?" Puck asks as he sits down in his chair.

"No, I'm planning on pushing you harder than you've ever been pushed." Mr. Schue responds. "We made it to nationals last year. This year, I'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop us from winning it all. I let you down last year. I lost focus, let some Broadway pipe dream get in the way." Mr. Schue walked infront of his students as he spoke.