━ꜰᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

A new day

A new day. A new Glee Club meeting. Today was diffrent because the New Directions are joined by Jesse St. James now.

Mr. Schue stands in front of his students ready to give them the news.

"New Directions I would like to introduce you to our new show choir consultant Jesse St. James." Mr. Schue introduces the brunette standing next to him.

Rachel and I were the first to welcome him by clapping. Mercedes quickly looked over to Rachel and rolled her eyes at the small brunette which made Rachel's claps die down. Sam was up to stop me by putting his hand over mine and keeping his hand there slowly making his way into holding my hand which I didn't mind one bit .

"I don't trust this guy." Finn spoke up. "How we know he's not gonna trick us into doing something stupid so his alma mater wins"

"I dont need to do much tricking to get you to do something stupid, Finn." Jesse replies making me laugh quietly.

"Guys, Jesse is just a consultant. I still make all the calls." Mr. Schue says while the whole class looks at each other after Jesse's comment. "Now, I have all the confidence in the world in you guys. I just think we could use all the help we can get because... this is it." Mr. Schue points to the white board that has 'Nationals' written in bold letters. "We've been working so hard for two years for this moment, and that moment is finally here. Now, I was taking with Jesse and he agreed we should continue with our successful trend of doing original songs for the competition. I was thinking of doing one group number and one duet." Mr. Schue explains.

"Rachel and I should sing the duet. We killed it last year at regionals with Faithfully." Finn exclaims.

"Yeah. It killed us. We lost." Quinn says.

"May I?" Jesse asks.

"Uh, yeah." Mr. Schue says.

"I agree that Rachel should sing lead, but, Finn, I think it's best if you sit this one out." Jesse looks at Rachel before moving to look at Finn. "The fact is, most of the other guys in here are better singers and Mike Chang, who can't even sing, can at least dance." I nod at the statement about Mike dancing. "You kind of sing and dance like a zombie who has to poop." After that most of the class tried to hold back their laughs. I have to cover my mouth from laughing and Sam looked at me which made him want to laugh more from seeing me holding back my laughs.

"You see what I'm talking about? This guy's a jerk!" Finn yells while everyone is still laughing.

"Jesse, maybe you could be a little gentler with your advice?" Mr. Schue asks Jesse.

"Gentle?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize we were training for the "Good Try" ribbon at nationals." Jesse speaks as everyone has now stopped laughing. "I thought we were in it to win the whole damn thing, and there's only one way we can do that."