━𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━
𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚣𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜

Chapter Five━━ The Rocky Horror Glee Show

∘◦ミ◦∘

    After Sky and Sam’s date, the two started talking a lot more. They basically knew everything about each other. Talking on the phone till the sunrise and sunset. It was like a cliché romance movie coming to life right in front of them. But as you know, every romance movie has its hardship and heartbreak.

So along with the twos blossoming romance, they were always together during school. If you saw one of them, the other would be right there joined at the hip. In Glee Club, the two would always pair up, which made Santana and Finn jealous since they both would’ve wanted to pair up with Sky once in a while. And from the back of the group, Quinn was also a bit jealous. No one knew why, but they knew her looks all too well.

This week in Glee Club they knew they were going to be getting ready for a new musical lesson. Sitting by each other in front of her fellow Cheerios, Sky places her binder in her lap and gossiped with the girls before Mr. Schue came in.

“Great news, guys. I’ve had a little inspiration.” Mr. Schue walks into the room with a fast pace. “This week’s musical lesson isn’t really a lesson. It’s a musical.”

Wonderland?” Sky had chanted in her head, hoping to be the musical about her favorite movie, Alice in Wonderland.

Rocky Horror.” As Mr. Schue said that, Sky’s eye went wide. She loved Rocky Horror. Her aunt had introduced it to her and she loved the aesthetic and story.

The whole class agreed with Sky, because they all reputed with gasps and whispers. Finn on the other hand didn’t know what it was.