━𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━━━
𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜

Chapter Three━━ Grilled cheesus

∘◦ミ◦∘

    Sky was walking down the hall, when shes suddenly being pulled into a random classroom. Struggling to get out of the persons grip, Sky finally sees that it was Finn who had his hand around her arm.

“Ow! Finnard, what are you doing?” Sky puts her hands on her hips.

“First, what is with these nicknames you keep coming up with? I got Finnifer, Finnward, Finnland, Finnchesca, and now Finnard.” Finn counts on his fingers all the nicknames Sky’s been calling him.

“You forgot Finnosaurus. But it’s out little thing. I come up with a new nickname for you and you just have to deal with it.” Sky smiles up at the boy.

“I-I can do it back. Sky-Sky…Skyward.” Finn snaps his fingers as he comes up with a nickname for the girl.

“It’s better when I do it.”

“Fine. You can keep calling me all the weird names you come up with and I’ll refer to you as… Sky…lie. Skylie.” Sky throws her head back and groans. “Only if it means you won’t complain about your names.” Sky points towards the boy. “I promise.” He smiles and stuck out his pinky. She looks up at the boy and smirks as she connects their pinkies together.

“So, why’d you kidnap me?” Sky asks walking over to sit on top of a table.

“Do you believe in God?” Finn bluntly says.

“Oh, um, not really. I mean, I believe that there’s something with great power out there, but I don’t necessarily believe in “God.” Sky throws up air quotes.

“Well, you might after I show you this.” Finn opens up his backpack and shows Sky a piece of grilled cheese.

“What does grilled cheese have to do with God?” Sly ask. “Look closer.” Finn holds the plastic wrap plate out and Sky looks at the piece closer up. To her surprise, there was a picture of what look like Jesus baked into the bread. “Holy shit.” Sky said shocked. “It’s holy all right.”