━ᴍᴀꜱʜ ᴏꜰꜰ

•°¤*~*¤°•

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

Everyone is sat in the chior room ready for the new day. Rory had his arm around Sky as Sky jammed out to Puck's performance of today.

ʜᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ
ᴾᵉʳᶠᵒʳᵐᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᴾᵘᶜᵏ

As the song ended everyone clapped.

"Wow! Puck, guys, spectacular. What a way to start off this week! You guys didn't even need an assignment to work on this. You just did it." Mr. Schue gets up and congratulated Puck and the others on their amazing performance.

"Mr. Schuester, while the performance was excellent- particularly the drumming- don't you think that the subject matter is a little inappropriate?" Rachel says.

"Well, that depends on what Puck's intent was when he chose this song." Mr. Schue turns to Puck.

Puck takes a second before answering.

"I guess I just; uh, dig Van Halen." Puck answers to which Sky nods in agreement.

"All right. Rock on!" Mr. Schue claps as so does the rest of the class.

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

Mr. Schue had informed the New Directions to meet him in the auditorium. Sky and Rory walked hand in hand onto the stage. Meeting up with Shelby's Glee Club the Troubltones on the stage too.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rachel asks the group.

"Shelby told us she had something to show us. What are you doing here?" Mercedes responds.

"Mr. Schue said the same thing." Finn says.

"Let me guess. He want's to combine choirs for sectionals. We'll its not gonna happen. The Troubletones are here to stay. So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage. Unless Sky wants to join us. Because she'd be so much better with us. And why are you with the leprechaun? What about Sam?" Santana looks towards Sky with a mad but confused face.

"I moved on. What else do you except. And I'm not leaving the New Directions. Just because you can convince me to do anything you ask me to, doesn't mean I'm joining you." Sky squeezes Rory's hand whilst talking.

"Look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies. All right? We dont have to get viscous." Finn tries to reason with the opposing team.

"Oh, I think we do, soft serve. See, the Troubletones are 3F: fierce, femme, phenomenal. Oh, and, guys, hurry up. Go get some moist towels. We have to keep Finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." Santana snarks.

"Okay, you know what, Santana? Finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own perosnal insecurities." Rachel speaks up defending her boyfriend.