˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Confession

🥦Deku🥦

Izuku would always come to your dorm in the morning so you will get up for school and head to class together. Awww so nice of this sweet lil bean.

You and Deku were in the hallway on your way to class with Deku and you guys always had a good conversation about things until he popped a question at you.

"Y/n can you meet me at the cherry blossom tree after school today?" he said as a little blush came across his face but you didn't see. "Um, sure thing but why?" You asked. "Oh no reason, just wait till then ok?" As Deku smiled at you.

Time skip to after school

You went to go see Deku where the location he asked you to be. Once you got there you saw Deku sitting on the grass looking at the distances.

Oh, what a beautiful sight it was when you saw him looking like that.

He didn't notice you till you called his name. "Hey, Deku so what's going on?" As you looked at him and around you being amazed at how pretty the blossom tree was.

"So um there's been something on my mind for a long time, and ever since I met you when we were little kids for the first time I...uh....get butterflies in my stomach every time I see you...and I get all red in the face...when I think about you. Um... the reason why I brought you here...is to say....um...I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!" His face now turned pink and instantly regretting what he had said probably knowing you like someone else.

Oh how you waited to hear those words

"Izuku...I actually like you too. And I've been wanting to tell you for so long but I thought you liked someone else" you said as you felt your cheeks also getting pink.

💥Bakugou💥

The bakusquad knew that Katsuki had a huge crush on you so they dared him to ask you out and be a man and do it already. He talked about you to them and they noticed how he would look at you.

Of course, he would take the dare because he said that his mom didn't raise a pussy.

You guys were on the grass just sitting there enjoying the view on U.A's grounds and on your phones when Bakugou opened his mouth to say something.

"Hey dumbass" he said and you turned to look at him. "Yeah?" You said now waiting for his response to say something back.

"I like you, idiot! I liked you since we were kids, I think you're cute, your quirk is cool and I don't know why you're so nice to me and deal my shit" He was now red in the face, you were shocked cause you never thought he liked you that way but also really happy that he likes you the same way you do.

"I-I like you too and I liked you since we were kids too, I'm nice to do because you're a really good friend to me and I thought you were cool in every way, when you got more protective as we have grown up together I liked you even more and I thought you were being like that cause we were friends but I guess not" you said blushing even more.

The bakusquad was taking videos and pictures and was at aw about what just happened.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

You, Mina, Uraraka, and Momo, were talking and having bonding time with each other.Todoroki saw you guys and walked over to you girls.

"Sorry girls but can I borrow y/n for a sec I need to talk to her" he said and you got up and go with him to see what he needed. "Um, what is it that you wanted Todoroki?" You said as you guys were in somewhere private.