˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you on your period pt. 2

AYOOO this pt. 2😎

🪨Kirishima🪨

I'm in pain and I'm super upset about Kiri's cuz I already typed this one out and it was all done but WATTPAD DIDN'T EVEN SAVE IT. I ABOUT TO TYPE SERO'S CUZ I WAS ABOUT TO BE DONE WITH DENKI'S!!!!! WTFFFFFF now I gotta start all over

Anwaysss🙄

Your POV

Excruciating pain, the feeling of someone squeezing my lower area and trying to hold in the dreadful tears from the extreme pain I am in.

I hate this time of the month. Not able to get up and eat or drink anything. The only thing I would get up for is taking a shower and sit down while the water runs across my body. Or probably use the bathroom.

That's it.

I couldn't even sleep because the pain was THAT BAD. Currently, I'm balled up on my bed watching TV to AT LEAST distract me from the cramps. Suddenly a sound of a knock brought me to my attention. I reeeally didn't feel like answering it.

"Come in" I managed to say with a shaking voice. "Hey y/n-" I knew that voice anywhere. It was Kirishima.

No one's POV

Kirishima stopped midway sentence seeing you curled up in a ball on the bed. Kirishima tilted his head confused at the state you were in and sat down next to you.

"What happened? Is something bothering you?" He said gently and rubbing your back. Kirishima was very concerned about you but he was always willing to help. You nodded closing your eyes from the pain as another cramp wave hit you.

"Is there anything I can do to make it better?" Kirishima said with a saddened face planted on his face. He doesn't like when you're in pain. You told him he could order takeout abs but you some snacks. Like a good boyfriend, he is he did just that.

"Hey what's wrong with you anyway? It looks like you're in pain, is it a stomach ache?" Kirishima said finishing the takeout order on his phone. You let out a small chuckle. 'Oh now cute' you thought.

"No Ei I'm on my period" you say eating the snacks. "Oh...oh oh ohhh" he said saying the "ohs" in a different tone. Kirishima rushed to get the order done.

He even told the people to hurry up, make the food perfect, and get here ASAP because you were in your period. For the rest of the day, Kiri was a helping hand and trying not to upset you.

⚡️Denki⚡️

"Dude, what's wrong with your girlfriend?" Kirishima whispered to Denki.

"I'm not sure man maybe she's not feeling well?" They both looked over at your desk seeing your head on the desk, hunched over, arms around the stomach area, and scrunched face.

They looked back at each other and went to pay attention to the lesson.

~~~

It was lunchtime and you told everyone you were going to the bathroom but Denki went with you even though you told him not to. Denki was so concerned about you till he got even more worried when he heard you throwing up.

(This has happened to me before)

"uh, babe are you ok? Ugh of course your not" Denki then took a minute to think 'wait what day is it? Oh it's the 5th... oh...ohhh she must be on period' he thought. Denki felt bad that your period got this bad. Once you got all done and freshened up Denki picked you up bridal style to your dorm room.