˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when he accidentally hurts you

This one is gonna be a long one so buckle up kiddos😂 this was requested by @kenmaspuddin I hope you enjoy and if there's any miss spelled I'm sorry

Always enjoy loves🤍

🥦Deku🥦

You had just got off from training in the gym, all you wanted to do was take a shower and cuddle to sleep with Deku.

You knew you had clothes at his dorm so you just headed to his room, you didn't text him to let him know that you were coming but you figured letting yourself in. You knock on the door no answer, you knocked again, still no answer. You got impatient and turned the door handle.

His door was unlocked... 'weird he mostly has his door locked' you thought letting yourself in.

You were about to walk but in there like

✨Surprised shawty✨

But no❤️

You got hit right in the face. "OW" you fell on the floor.

Deku came rushing back to help you get up, he was freaking out and was worried that he might of accidentally hurt you too hard.

"O-OH MY GOODNESS Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! OH MY WE- I HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO RECOVERY GIRL RIGHT NOW!" He carried you to recovery girl.

He didn't like seeing you hurt or in pain so he was definitely scared. Deku with you and recovery girl every step of the way and didn't leave your side, in the end Deku couldn't stop saying sorry and be felt bad for hurting you.

He even gave you kisses when I thought it might hurt at. "Izu I'm fine I think your just overreacting a bit" giggling at his actions. "No I'm not, I'm just really sorry" and he gave you the puppy eyes you adore.

💥Bakugou💥

You and Bakugou were play fight in his dorm. Bakugou was being too cocky again and said "I bet I can just like last time" with a smirk on his face.

"You only won cause you didn't want me to beat your ass, you were all like "ah teddy bear stop, stop, I give up"

"ha ha bitch ass-" you saw bakugou swing but you dodged it, you took your hit and smacked him on the forehead (not hard y'all play fighting).

You guys kept hitting each other not hard but still hitting till Bakugou hit you too hard

(y'all know how he gets🙄).

"OW damn you didn't have to hit me that hard!" You scrunch up your face and turn away from him. Bakugou realized what he did, he didn't mean to, that was the point of play fighting...right?, he was mad at himself for hurting you.

"Oi look at me" you still had your body away from him and didn't look is way. "HEY! I said look at me y/n" you slowly turn having your arms crossed. He grabs one of your crossed arm and pull you towards him into a hug.

The hug was warm and comfortable letting you know he was really sorry. "Y/n I'm sor- sorry" he doesn't say this word so for him to say it was unusual and he didn't like it but anything to make you happy.

Bakugou kisses the top of your head and put you on the bed cuddling. The cuddling soon turned into him being the tickle monster.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

You were on your period, you sitting on his lap having snacks beside you and Todoroki having his hand on your lower stomach replacing a heating pad.

"Hey Sho" Todoroki replied with a hum. "Saiki kinda reminds me of" you giggles watching the show with him. "I don't really see if but I think the guy is pretty cool" Todoroki having his eyes glued to the tv screen.