˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you steal his hoodie

Damn that's a lot of cake you got there Deku🎂👀😏

🥦Deku🥦

It was finally the weekend, you and Deku were about to go to bed together at his dorm, you didn't have any spare clothes or PJ's so you went though Deku's closet searching for at least comfortable clothes you could wear. But something caught your eyes, it was his hoodie.

You slipped it on you and went to go find your boyfriend, the hoodie was big on you since this man has them big boy muscles.

When you went to go find Deku and you found him you saw Deku smiling with a pink dust of blush on his cheeks.

"Y-Y/N!" This broccoli boy didn't know what to do with himself.

He thought you were really cute in the hoodie. He just wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face in your neck.

💥(BAKA)GOU💥 ha ha see what I did there....yeah it wasn't funny...

You were hanging out in Bakugou's room on your phone laying down on his bed.

Bakugou was taking a shower because you both just came from training feeling all gross and sweaty.

While he was doing that you described to go into his closet and get his hoodie.

You opened the closet and the smell of Caramel/Cologne hit you.

You looked through his hoodies, there were so many hoodies to choose from, you saw the black hoodie with a white skull on it.

The hoodie was a little big on you since this bitch got some big tibbies and muscles for no reason but it was so damn comfortable that you even went to sleep.

After a few minutes Bakugou was out the shower and walked out to only seeing you knocked out on his bed.

At first he was mad because you went through his shit but realized you only took the hoodie. Bakugou smirked at the sight of you wearing his black hoodie.

"Holy fucking shit she's so hot in my hoodie, it's too big on her but still" it obviously made his blush to see you wearing his clothes but tried to hide to just to seem tough.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

"Where is it?" Todoroki was trying to find his hoodie in his room but couldn't find it, he looked everywhere. You're probably like "well why can't he just get another one from his closet" well you see that hoodie he's trying to look for is his last one from his closet...😬

Once he was sure he couldn't find the hoodie he decided to go to your dorm to see if you had the hoodie.

Y/n was in the middle of watching anime in their boyfriend's hoodie, the hoodie was warm and it felt like Todoroki was there with them. Suddenly your ✨BEAUTIFUL✨anime was interrupted.

*knock knock*

Y/n got up to go see who was at the door with a groan not wanting to get up, y/n opened the door to only see Todoroki.

"Hi my love, have you seen-" Todoroki was cut off by not only him finding the hoodie but y/n wearing the hoodie. Todoroki's JAW DROPPED and his face turn red, his face was almost redder than his fire side of his hair.

"Um Todo are you okay...?" you asked and all Todoroki did was hug you close and picked you up and brought you to the bed so you two could cuddle.

Kirishima

You and Kirishima were watching Free, you of course simping over the shirtless boys. Kirishima got a little jealous over the fictional characters.