˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss

🥦Deku🥦

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and you had a date with Deku. You were so excited but also really nervous, you didn't know why you were so nervous because you guys were so close and even friends before but you just shook it off and put on your outfit. You hoped that you looked okay and didn't over dress.

You were wore this and did your hair and makeup and texted Deku that you were ready

Deku picked you up to go to the place, once you guys got there you were met by a blanket and food and drinks.

"Wow Izuku this is so pretty!" You said looking at everything in a amazement.

"T-Thanks y/n I'm glade that you like it, my mom helped me on making everything" he said and you both sat down and eat food

After you were done eating you went to the beach since it was right in front of the picnic you guys had. You guys walk and having a really fun time.

The sun was starting to set so both of you thought it was a good idea to head home, he walked you home and was now at your front door.

"W-wait y/n before you go I...um...I really had a fun time with you today and I just wanted to ask y-" he was now cut off his sentence by your lips onto his, you pulled apart from the kiss.

"Wow her lips are so soft and sweet" Deku said mumbling thinking he said it in his head and you giggle at what he had said.  "Yes I will be your girlfriend Izuku and thanks!" you said blushing at him smiling. "Wait even though I didn't say it how did you know I was about to say it?!" He said in shook.

You tell him it's because you really know him well and knew he was going to say it, you said goodnight to him and closed the door leaving Deku ✨SISTER SHOOK knowing you knew he was going to ask you to be his girlfriend.

💥Bakugou💥

You were so excited that you were going to the traditional festival.
The festival hosted this every year and you've always talked about it every time of the year wanting to go but you couldn't because either something came up or your parents said no.