˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when your on your period

I did this chapter cuz I'm on my period rn and I fucking hate it🙄 this was requested by @footloops75 I thought this would be the perfect time to do this since I'm on it so hope you enjoy❤️

And sorry if any misspelled words

🥦Deku🥦

Your POV

It was a Monday morning aka a school day, I got up from my bed to go and got ready when I felt something wet and squishy in my underwear, I looked at my under-seeing blood.

'Are you fucking kidding me! This is one of my favorite pair of my underwear' thinking to myself while frowning, I went to my bathroom to take a shower and washed the blood off.

Once I was all refreshed, I put on some comfortable pj's and changed my sheets. The cramps started to pick up leaving me to have no energy to move and my back hurting.

I'm currently curled up in a ball with one hand on my stomach and the other on my phone trying to reduce the pain, I would grab the heating pad but I can barely move.... fuck...😒

Deku's POV

'Mmm, why isn't y/n here today? She must be sick or something, I hope she's alright' I thought as I was waiting for class to begin.

~~~

The bell rung signaling school was over, I packed my stuff up to go when Mr. Aizawa stopped me. "Midoriya can you do me a favor and bring the homework to y/n?" I nod taking the homework from sensei's hand heading to y/n's dorm.

I knock on y/n's door hearing a week and shaky voice saying "Come in" I open the door having a concerned expression on my face as I see y/n curled up in a ball with a hand in her stomach and the other her phone.

No one POV

You turned your head to see who it was, it was Deku. "H-ey Izu what are you doing here?" Your voice shaky and low cause of cramps. "Mr. Aizawa told me to bring you your homework because you weren't here, are you ok y/n?" Deku sits on the side of your bed rubbing your back. "N-no I'm bleeding" oh boy! once you said that he went into panic mode asking you where and what assistance can he help the bleeding with.

HE

WAS

TERRIFIED!

"Calm down, calm down I meant I'm just on my period" Deku had calmed down but felt bad you had to go through this. Deku got up from the bed and went to the door telling you he would be back.

After 5 minutes went by Deku came back with bags in his hands (he used his quirk). "Whoa, that was fast!" Looking at the bags in his hand wondering what they were. "Haha I used my quirk to get here faster" he placed the bags on your nightstand getting out ice cream, pain relievers, chips, chocolate, water, and got your favorite food. (mmm mac n cheese and sushi🤤 sorry I'm craving it rn)

Deku plugged up the heating pad and put on hunter x hunter, Deku cuddled up next to you holding the heating pad on your stomach, and made you take painkillers.

💥Bakugo💥

It was the weekend and you had just woken by a ray of sunlight from Bakugo's window, you sit up and you feel weird like you started to have cramps. Bakugo wakes up and see's you up.

"Good morning dumbass," Bakugo said with his morning voice raspier and deep.

"Mornin Katsu" with a groggy voice, you started to rub your lower stomach and Bakugo noticed, you got up to see blood on his sheets.

"Oh my god bae I'm so sorry I-I didn't know it was coming and-" you got cut off by him. "It's fine don't worry about it, I'll change the sheets" you were so embarrassed you wanted to die (me😭).