˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥you meet again

🥦Deku🥦

It was your first day of UA high, you were happy that you'll soon be on your way to becoming a hero or maybe a pro. You were walking down the hallway and you saw a familiar green haired boy in the distance.

"Hey Izuku!'' you shouted and he looked back and saw you. "H-hey y/n!" he said as you ran over to him. "So what class are you in?'' you said asking him. ''I'm in the hero course class 1-a, how about you?'' Deku said walking with you. ''Oh I'm in the same class as you then cause I'm in there too, do you wanna walk to class together? you asked him and you and him walked to class 1-a.

On the way to class you both ranted about heroes, comics, and things that you've been doing the past life. Even though you guys have been in touch since childhood you guys had a lot to talk about.

When it was time to be quiet in class you noticed him glancing at you and doodling something in his notebook. when Mr. Aizawa curled into his sleeping bag and fell asleep Deku got up and showed you a drawing of you, your hero costume, a description of your quirk, and small things about you.

"Wow Deku this is amazing! You too are an amazing artist and you talk about me being good at it" you said looking at his notes about you and he got little flustered by the compliment that you gave him. "I love it Deku!" you said smiling and still looking at the page. "R-really thanks y/n" Izuku said as he became more flustered and taking the notebook back. When you both left to go to your distance somewhere you smiled a little because you thought it was cute.

💥Bakugou💥

You saw Bakugou in the halls and gave him a big bear hug, of course he flipped you off but you just laughed at him and knew he didn't mean it. "Hey do you want to get something to eat after school because I'm bored and might get hungry" you said asking him. "Sure, whatever" and he just walked away.

After school you found Katsuki standing at the gate waiting for you."Oh hey Kacchan where do you wanna go?" you said starting to walk with him. "I don't know maybe the ramen place, they have good food I guess" he said and you started to pull out your phone and play your f/g. (favorite game)

"Why aren't you being a bitch to me?'' he said to you and you looked up at him from your phone shrugging. "And plus I thought you were cool and I didn't have much friends besides you and Deku'' you said looking back at your f/g.

At the ramen place he ordered the most spicy ramen and ate it without hesitation and without stopping, you were surprised and started eating yours and it turned into a race and you won. He got pissed and called you names but paid half of the check without you asking. You ended up talking about a lot of things afterward and he even laughed once.

You guys already had each others numbers when you both got your first phone and his and your number were the first contact friends. The sun was beginning to set so you both parted ways.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

''Y/N! GET UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!'' said your mom yelling from downstairs. 'ughhhhhh can't I just get 5 more minutes?, No I can't do that...but I'm having a good dream...' you got up and got ready.

You took a little bit longer than what you expected to be cause I was tired. Now you were in a rush and all you had time was toast and ran out the door. Once you were almost to class your stomach started to growl. "Welp looks like my breakfast didn't really hold me over". You went to the vending machine and put money in but... you were short on money because you didn't think it was going to go this way.

"Oh come on, just my luck I'm short on money, if I keep it up and wait here then I'm gonna be late!'' you say in frustration while you grew more hungry, suddenly someone puts in more money in the machine. "What do you want" a similar voice says and you took up to see it was Todoroki. "Oh hello Todoroki and I'll take f/s (favorite snack) please" he puts in the number and hands you the snack.