˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When they get jealous of a fictional charater/Youtuber

🥦Deku🥦

You loved OHSHC (the host club) and you have a huge crush on Tamaki and when he flirts.

"Ugh to be Haruhi right now would be awesome" daydreaming about you and Tamaki meeting. And every time you saw him on the screen you would fangirl.

(HA HA THIS IS SO ME)

One day when you guys we binge watching and you saw Tamaki, you squealed Deku accidentally activated his quirk and smashed the TV.

"DEKUUU... YOU SMASHED THE TV!"

"Ah! I'm sorry angel I just got scared that you squealed" of course he lied and did it on purpose.

Let's just say he owes you a new TV.

💥Bakugou💥

You would always watch Markiplied everyday, when you are at your house, your dorm, everywhere.

This was this one time when Bakugou was at your dorm chilling and you were watching Markiplier on your phone and there was this specific part of the video you couldn't stop rewatching for almost 10 minutes.

https://youtu.be/C1xL6Ft4iao

Go to 24:25 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mark: I can hardly squeeze if you know what I mean, getting real girthy, getting real T H I C K.

And you got a nosebleed from that.

"OKAY I THINK YOU'RE DONE!!!" And Bakugou took your phone away.

"Hey I wasn't done watching that!" You yelled at him.

"Well you are now! And you got a nosebleed dumbass" Bakugou said and now you guys were watching a movie together.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

You had a crush on gray and Natsu from fairytale.

You and Todoroki were watching fairytale and you saw Gray and Nastu shirtless and you almost passed out from their beautiful abs.

Todo was quick to freeze the TV.

"TODO THE WHAT HELL?! Why'd you do that?"

"I'm. not. mad"

And he walked away with a little fire on him.

Kirishima

You guys were watching Free and you saw this boy named Rin with sharp teeth, rock hard abs, and maroon straight hair. Rin remains you of your rock hard boyfriend Kiri.

 Rin remains you of your rock hard boyfriend Kiri