˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your family

Use you mom and dad's last and first name.

🥦Deku🥦

Dad
Mom
Sister: age 12- Aki L/n

💥Bakugou💥

Dad
Mom
Brother: age 21-Kenji L/n
Sister: age 7-Kyoko L/n
Brother: age 10- Sato L/n

As you can probably see your family is quiet a handful, I mean you love them and all but it's just a lot to deal with them sometimes. Your oldest brother doesn't have to worry about it like that cause he's out the house.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

Dad
Mom
Just you

Your mom and dad only wanted one child and that one child was you. You didn't have a problem of being the only child but it can be lonely sometimes. And your mom is a hero.

Kirishima

Dad
Mom
Brother: age 10- Kai L/n
Brother: age 13- Riku L/n

2 annoying brothers that can't stop making trouble but they are over protective just like your father is.

⚡️Denki⚡️

Mom
Sister: age 5- Nori L/n

You dad had to leave for a job but died when your sister was 2 years old. It was sad for your family to deal with but you help your mom with the house like cooking and cleaning.

🧡Sero🧡

Dad
Mom
Brother: age 16- Haru Eugene

(Mom's and dad's last name's are Rapunzel and Eugene)

Your mom and dad are pro heroes but they always made time to spend with you and the brother.

🐙Tamaki🐙

Dad
Sister: age 6- Maria L/n
Brother: age 6- Umi L/n

Your mom died when your twin brothers were born. Your dad takes are off the house and you help him to make it more easier for him.

🥱Shinso🥱

Mom
Sister: age 13- Mako L/n

Your dad and mom got into a bad fight and signed up for divorce papers. You sometimes visit him but it's rare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm so can we not be mean or rude on comments please bc this is my first book EVER and I don't know how to really write a book bc now that I'm doing this it's really hard for me.

Request are always open so don't be afraid to say something!!! I don't bite🥺 (well at least I don't think so)