Chapter 13 : Royal Lounge

(3p POV)

"I knew it!" Star exclaimed as the rest of her friends and mate stare at the open locker in a amazement. "Let's go."

With her mate close behind her, the rest of the ghouls followed them and was surprised when they came to secret room.

(The design is nice but the layout isn't exactly what I had in mind. In the living room, replace the large desk and chair with a sofa set and coffee table in the center. I would love to remove upstairs entirely. In the bedroom, replace the fireplace and moose head with a door. Every thing under the stairs should be replaced with bookshelves.)

"Welcome!" A tiny voice was heard as soon as they entered causing Draculaura and Frankie to jump. Three sparkling, flying Pixies came into view to greet them. "To the Royal Lounge!" 

"I didn't expect you guys to be here

"I didn't expect you guys to be here." Star stated 

"It's our job to be here." The three said together in unison.

"Ghoul these are the royal pixie helpers. Pink," Star informed as said curtsied before pushing he pony tails off her shoulders. "Taffy." The fairy did a little twirl with her hand on her waist, showing off her diamond belt and fur jacket. "And Purple." The fairy gave a wink before tipping her hat. "I'm assuming they're were assigned here by my mom."

"Not just here!" Taffy said excitedly with enough confidence to resemble Cleo.

"That's right. We're also assigned to your new home." Pink said meekly

"But since the new royal couple are here, so are we." Purple continued 

"This room was constructed to please any royal needs." Pink informed

"We are here to service to royal couple and any friends who have permission to be here." Taffy smirked

And with that, five squeals were heard before the rushing sounds of feet with a long moan trailing behind.

"Cleo you've got to try this couch." Frankie said, leaning back on said couch.

"My family's furniture are all made from the finest Egyptian cotton..." She proceeded to sit down. and utter another rebuttal as her sandy muscles forcefully relaxed into the blood red couch. "Oh my Rah" She moaned out.