Chapter 8 : Date fail to gaming date

(Star's POV)
Through out the entire carriage ride, we cuddled up the each other until we got to a restaurant. Like a gentlemen, he stepped off first and helped me down.

"Why thank you kind sir" I said jokingly

"Anything for my princess" he laughed slightly before taking my hand and pulled me into the restaurant.

Once we entered, I frowned when I saw what type of restaurant it was.

"You brought me to an ice elemental restaurant. Why?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well I thought since you are an ice elemental, you'll like this." He said as he looked around, no noticing my frown.

"Yeah but what about.."I got cut of by him pulled me to a table with our names on it.

"Your mom made sure I got a reservation so we didn't have to wait" He said as we sat down and started looking over the menu that was already placed in front on our seats.

Just then a waiter came, asked us for our orders and we quickly gave it to him. Then he hurried to where I assumed was the kitchen as if his like depended on it. A few minutes after, he came rushing towards us, being careful not to dope the two ice dishes he was carrying in each hand.

"Here are your orders your highnesses and I hope you enjoy your meal" He said before hurrying away.

I was about to take a bit out of my eye scream when I saw Heath just slowly sipping the only thing hot that they had here, Boil water.

"Heath are you sure that you want us to eat here because.."

"I'm fine star" Even though he said it his eyes say something entirely different. "By the way, check this out" he pulled out his phone to show me the back of it. "The sign on my phone changed. I was so weird. I haven't seen it do that since I got it." 

"Yeah" I started while giving him his phone back

"Yeah" I started while giving him his phone back. "As far as I know, all soon to be king and queen's sign change once they know that they are going to be rulers. My mom's sign is gold but she said it will change once we take the throne." I then looked out my phone to show him my sign. "See."

"Yours looks cute" he said causing my white cheeks to turn red.

"Well yours looks way cooler than mine." I said as his cheeks turned a much darker shade of red and his hair ignited in flames. Soon after, the ice chandelier melted, drenching everything on our table in water.

In a panic, Heath picked up his napkin and tried to use it to wipe up the water only for the napkin to burst into flames causing the flame to travel to the table, burning the table cloth.

As he and the waiter tried to put out the growing flames, something caught my eye out the window. Across the street was a scarecade. Bringing my hand down on the table, in an instant, it froze into a thick block of ice.

"I'm sorry Star" said Heath "I just wanted this to be perfect for us"

"Did my mom tell you about her first date with my dad?" I asked and he nod his head. "I could tell. This is where mom said dad brought her for their first date. She keeps saying it was oh so magical."

"That's why I wanted to bring you here." He started while wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. "So we can feel that magic too."

"Look Heath, your intentions were sweet and all" I said, placing my hand on his cheek as he leaned into my touch. "But I am not my mom and you are definitely not my dad. This may have worked for them as a first date but it's obviously not working for us"

"Let's get outta here" he said, pulling me by my waist out the door. "I saw you looking at that scarecade across the street. I go there all the time. I can teach you, if you want."

"Let's go!" I said excitedly while pulling in his arm, dragging him across the street causing him to laugh.

When we got across, I was practically bursting with excitement at all the colorful lights and fun sounds.

"Your acting like you haven't been to a scarecade before" I looked down shyly at his words. "No way you haven't!?"

"I am the youngest of four kids so I'm considered as the baby. I wasn't normally allowed to go out and when I do, I always accompanied by my family or a palace guard." I said while looking around "Now that's I'm 15 and attending high school, my family promised to give we my space. I wanna enjoy it while it last until they crack."

"Well what are we waiting for!" He said as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the entrance desk. "Let's make this a night to remember!"

(A few meters away)

"What is doing?" asked a frustrated Clawdeen "Do he have any idea about all the hard work we put into this to make it perfect for them and he's gonna screw it up"

"He's being himself" Frankie smiled at the royal couple playing killer humans.

"Being himself will probably burn the store down" said Draculaura "Plus a gaming store is not the ideal first date."

"That's right. Frankie, you know how Heath is. He's loud and wild. If we don't help him." Said Clawdeen

"I agree with Frankie. I mean look at them" said Lagoon as she pointed to Star and Heath who were playing a anger villagers game. Heath stood behind her, helping her hold the gun to shoot the villagers approaching. As the game flashed 'winner' on the screen, Star jumped up in excitement and turned to hug Heath. "They look happy without our help to me"

"That's because they are soulmates. They are perfect for each other but only if they be themselves so us interfering will only make this worse for them" Frankie said

"I guess your right." Said Clawdeen

"That means that there was no need for us to be here" said Draculaura "I wander why Head Mistress wanted us to keep an eye on them"

🌹~~~~~~~~~~🌹

Thanks for reading

👥Share, ⭐Vote, 🙋😘Comment