Chapter 7 : The date (Starting)

(Third person POV)

The minute the bell rang, Venus swung open the door. Clawdeen pulled in a shocked Heath before Venus slamming it closed. Their main objective : Intimidation.

"Where are you taking her, young man?" Asked Venus as she and Clawdeen folded their arms trying to look serious and scary and by the looks of how Heath was cowering behind the flowers he brought, it's working pretty well.

"Um w..we're t..th..the same a..age" Stuttered Heath

"Did I just hear back talk?" Said Clawdeen causing Heath to shake his head frantically. "Then answer the question"

"ghouls, would you stop" Star said as she came down the stairs. "You two are freaking him out."

Just hearing her voice made his heart set ablaze with the desire to hold her close. When he turned around, he wasn't able to utter a word as the magnificent beauty came to stand right in front of him. As she gave him a smile, he kept wondering what did he do to deserve  such a beautiful creature like her.  

"Hey Heath" She said as she played with her fingers nervously.

"H..hey Star um" Heath stuttered out trying to find the word that don't make him look like an idiot when he remembered the flowers. "These are for you" 

Just as he held out the flowers towards her, his hands lit on fire causing the flowers to be consumed in flames. Seeing this, Heath frantically tried to shake the flowers to get rid of the flames but it only caused the flames to get bigger.

"It's ok Heath" Star said as she giggled at him. Hearing her giggle caused him to ignore the burning flowers and smiled at her as she got closer to him and placed her hand on his hand that held the flowers. Soon the flames stopped and the flowers were cover in frost and ice. "See now they're all better. Aren't they beautiful." 

She looked up from her work to see Heath already looking down at her with a dazed looked in his eyes

"Yeah beautiful" He said causing her snow white cheeks to turn slight pink. She looked down nervously when Heath used his other hand to wrap around her waist to pull her closer. She looked up just in time for him to place his forehead on hers and nuzzle their noses together. "I missed you"

'awing' could be heard from behind Heath.

"I missed you too" She said as she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of being together again.

"I'd hate to interrupt this whole reunion" Clawdeen started as she opened the door for them. "But I've got a feeling that if you two don't leave right now, you'll both be cuddling on the floor." 

"Oh right" Said Star as she grabbed Heath's hand and started pulling him out the door. "Let's get going then"

"And I'll take these" Venus said as she grabbed the frozen flowers before Heath stepped out the door.

"Have fun you two!" Yelled Clawdeen as the coachman opened the door to a red carriage. As they sat down, he ran to sat at his spot behind the horse.

"But not too much fun!" Yelled Venus as the carriage got pulled away by a flaming horse

(Star's POV)

I cuddled into Heath's warm chest as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me as close as possible while nuzzling his face into my hair.

"So Heath, what do you like to do?" I asked while looking up at him.

"Well, I love playing video game and fanging out with my friends." He took his arms from around me and started acting like he was holding a guitar. "Oh and I love rocking out on my guitar."

He then started making noises with his mouth and moving his fingers like he was playing an actual electric guitar. It was kinda cute how he can be so wild all the time. At least he has the courage to be himself.

"Sorry" He said as he stopped playing his imaginary guitar and looked down in shame causing me to look at him curiously. "Most monsters don't like me very much when I'm too....'Heathy'. It's probably because that's when 'the burning things down' start."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." I said as I place my hand on his. "I think it's cute that you can express yourself in such a wild way. At least you have the courage and confidence to do what most can't and besides" I wrapped my arms around his torso while resting my chin on his chest as he gladly wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "If 'the burning things down' ever start, I'll always be there to put you out if you want."

"I wouldn't want it any other way" Heath said as he placed his hand on my cheek, using his thumb to make small circles.

As I looked up at his, I could help but to get lost in his fiery red eyes. I found myself leaning forward as he leaned down. His arms slid down to my waist and pulled me closer. Our foreheads touched, sending the craving sensation that I love so much. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips as if giving me a chance to back out or looking for any signs of hesitation. When he found none, he slowly came closer causing our noses to brush against each other. Our lips slightly brush against each other when suddenly the carriage made a sudden stop causing both of us to be thrown forward onto the carriage floor. In a split second, Heath turned us around so I could fall on his chest.

"Are you OK?" Heath asked looking at me worriedly as he pulled me back up to our previous seat.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about you?" I asked

"Yeah" He said

"I am terribly sorry young prince and princess. Are you both alright?" Asked the coachman

"We're fine Flambo. Just keep your eyes on the road" said Heath before going back to wrapping his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my hair.

🌹~~~~~~~~~~🌹

Thanks for reading

👥Share, ⭐Vote, 🙋😘Comment