Chapter 6 : The date (The preparation)

(Star's POV)
By the time I got home, all the new furniture were already gone. I just sighed and shock my head because this was to be expected of mom, the queen of all elementals plus she controlled all water, ice and snow known to monster and human kind so everyone either obeys her, worships her or fears her. Either way, they'll do anything she says in a heart beat. I won't be surprised if she got most of the neighbourhood to help with the move. Yeah, she's that good. I think because I have all her powers, most expect me to be just like her. You can imagine the disappoint on their faces when they realize I'm the exact opposite so that's one of the reason why everyone besides mom and the castle servants favour my two older twin brother and sister, River and Ocean. I love River, he's sweet and very energetic but protective when he wants to be. Ocean is nice when she wants to be because most of the times she can let the attention people give her go to her head.

When I got to my room, all I saw were my suitcases on top of my bed. A bed that will probable be moved tomorrow morning. I was half finished when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" I asked no one in particular

I walked up stairs, opened the door and was immediately pulled into a back breaking hug.

"Venus! We didn't come here to kill the ghoul!" Shouted clawdeen as she pulled me out of Venus's grip.

I love her but sometimes I can do much better without her hugs. Venus's power came in a few years ago but sometime when she hugs people, vines wrap themselves around them, squeezing them tightly. So kinda like what an Anaconda does except without the teeth.

"Thank you" I said as I stepped back allowing Venus and Clawdeen to come in. "It's not that I'm not glad your here but what are you guys doing here and how did you know where I live?"

"My mom and I were the ones that helped your mom picked out this house for you" Venus stated "You should see the mansions she as going to buy at first but I finally think she got a little more knowledgeable about what you like so it might not be a problem for her to pick out a house you like."

"Thanks." I said giving her a smile "She can be a bit clueless sometimes when it come to things that I would like especially fashion advice."

"That's why we're here" Clawdeen said excitedly "Heath went around school screaming about he got a date with you" Hearing this, caused my cheeks to turn red but I still couldn't help but to think about someone actually excited to spend time with me "Venus here even threaten the poor monster about if he hurts you, she's gonna cut his head off"

"Venus!" I shouted a her in shock but she didn't even bat an eye at my outburst.

"I can't apologize for that" Said Venus as she folded her hands with a pouty face "He needs to know what will happen if he hurts you"

"Anyway, Venus told us that you had never been on a date before so we decided to help you while the other ghouls help Heath" Clawdeen stated

"Thanks ghouls. Come on, my room is this way" I said excitedly while guiding them to my room. "Before you guys got here, I was half finished with my packing."

"It's fine" Clawdeen said while looking around "Your mother wasn't joking when she said she's moving your furniture."

"Yeah that's my mom" I said, laughing nervously " She always has to be one fin ahead" When we got to my room, I immediately opened the closet door for them. " And here is my closet."

"Just give me half an hour in here and I'll have the perfect outfit for you" Clawdeen said she started looking around my closet.

"And while she's doing that" Venus started as she pulled me to sit down "I'll be doing your makeup"

"But what about me? I need to finish packing" I said worriedly

"Don't worry little sis. As soon as your on your date, we'll finish the packing for you" Venus said

"Thanks guys" I said

"No problem" Venus said as she started applying the makeup.

"Oh ghoul, all of your clothes are off the fang!" Clawdeen said excitedly "How can you not get a date wearing any of these!"

"I always liked being alone in my room with my books" I stated sadly "Even when I do go to school, everyone's always chasing after River and Ocean so it was like I was invisible since I was slightly different from them"

"Well you don't have to worry about that at Monster high" Clawdeen said

"Yeah, everyone's different here" Venus continued "Being unique and working together as one is what Monster High is all about"

"That sounds way different from Elemental Academy" I said with a smile "I like it"

Venus smiled at me while continuing to finish my makeup. She quickly finished my makeup since I don't usually wear much and was almost finished with my hair when Clawdeen come back with clothes in her arms.

"I found the perfect outfit for you, ghoul" Clawdeen said excitedly "It's simple and cute. It'll suit you perfectly" She placed the clothes in my lap, grabbed Venus's hand and started pulling her out. "Get dressed ghoul, the other's just texted saying Heath's on his way"

When she closed the closet door, I quickly pulled on my clothes in a panic.

I can't believe this!! I'm actually going on my first date!! And with my sparkmate no less!!

Once I was finished, I stepped out, Venus stared at me in excitement while Clawdeen smirked in victory at her excellent choice of clothes.

"You are looking cute, little sis" said Venus

"Now you're ready for your date" stated Clawdeen

🌹~~~~~~~~~~🌹

Thanks for reading

👥Share, ⭐Vote, 🙋😘Comment