Chapter 2 : Keep away and love at first sight

( Third person POV )
"First on the tour is the coffin corridor" Frankie said as she walked ahead of the group.

"Monsters just love to fang out here" Draculaura said excitedly

"Yeah, it's nice and all but during class hours, you gotta be careful or you'll-" before Clawdeen could finish, Star collided with Venus causing both to fall to the floor "run into someone"

"I am so sorry I wasn't even looking where I-" Venus started but once she took a good look at the person "Star!" she pulled her into a tight hug. "I can't believe you're here!"

"Venus! You go to this school!?" Star questioned excitedly

"Yeah, my mom decided it would be good for me to have experience with other monsters and I'm glad she did. I love it here" Venus said

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Cleo started before turning to Lagoona "but didn't you say that the elemental kingdoms don't associate with each other."

"That's mostly true" Venus started "but since every kingdom needs to stay in contact, there are a few passageways connecting all of them together but unlike the wind kingdom and fire kingdom, we have to use dozens of portals since my kingdom needs water for all of the plants. The earth and water kingdoms are pretty close because of it."

"Yeah, I've known Venus from since we learned how to walk"Star said before turning to Frankie with puppy dog eyes "Can Venus please come with us on the tour?"

"Umm, I don't know" Frankie said unsurely thinking about what Miss Bloodgood said

As Star and Venus talked about how it's not gonna be a problem, unknownly to them, a wild hot headed elemental came running down the hall catching both Lagoona's and Clawdeen's eyes.

"Hey ghouls!!"Heath said to them while pushing himself to run faster.

Hearing his voice, Star turned around to see who was calling but Clawdeen stepped in the way, blocking her view.

"Of course Venus can come. The more the scarier"Clawdeen said while laughing nervously

Now seeing Heath running towards them, Frankie started pushing Star into a different hallway.

"Next on the tour is the crybrary" said Frankie while the others followed frantically behind them.

Heath tried to speed up once he saw the ghouls walking away but once he entered the coffin corridor, he ended up running into someone who ran into someone else who also ran into someone else causing them all to fall with Heath at the bottom.

(Time ship)
The ghouls are now continuing their tour on their lunch break since they still had to go to class but without Cleo since she got bored before their first class even started.

"Since I know you like water, the last stop on our tour is the indoor pool" Lagoona said "This is my favorite place to come when I just want a dip"

"Oh I love the water" Star said excitedly while using her powers to make small waves "Now-a-days they put chlorine in to clean it but it turns my hair blue."

"Me too!" Lagoona said excitedly "But it's a fangmazing look isn't it"

"I know" Star laughed and then turned her attention back to the water "Do you mind if I take a dip?"

"Of course, just as long as you don't mind of I go with" said Lagoona

"Really!"Star said excitedly before grabbing Lagoona's hand and quickly turning her whole body into water "Let's go" she said pulling Lagoona into the water.

As they swam in the water, the rest of the ghouls sat down while looking around worriedly for Heath.

"It looks like we're in the clear guys. I don't see any sign at Heath" Frankie said causing everyone to relax a little.

"What is up with that boy today" Clawdeen growled "he's been chasing us since Star got here and I've just about had it"

"He's chased us through study howl, the creepateria, the auditorium, the halls when we were showing Star her locker and the gym."Draculaura said "I never knew Heath was this persistent"

"He's not. Have you seen him in class?" Clawdeen said "He gives up half way through the lessons"

"Maybe he just wants to meet the new student" said Draculaura

"More like meet his next victim" Venus said angrily "Do you remember when Abby got here. He was a flirting machine. He better not hurt my beast friend"

"Flirting or not, Head Mistress Bloodgood said we should keep Heath away and that's what we should do" Frankie said just as the bell rang signalling that Lunch was over causing Lagoona and Star to get out of the pool.

"Which class do we have next"Star questioned since Frankie insisted on keeping her schedule for the day.

"Well Lagoona, Clawdeen and I have History of the undead with mister Rotter while you, Venus and Draculaura have Clawculus with Head Mistress Bloodgood so you can just stick close to them"said Frankie

And with that they went their separate ways. Unknowingly to them, Heath has Clawculus next too. Star followed nervously behind Draculaura and Venus.

"I know what you're thinking Star" Venus started as she placed her hand on Star's shoulder, giving her a small smile "There are mostly nice people at this school so you'll be fine"

"Thanks Venus"Star said giving her a small smile.

"Hey what are friends for" said Venus

Once they walked through the door, everyone's eyes were on Star which made her even more nervous but once she saw her mother at her front of the class, she started walking down the stairs towards her. Toralei had stuck foot out causing her to trip.

Seeing this, Heath quickly turned himself into fire, speed to bottom of the stairs and caught her in his arms bridal style. Instead of it killing each other like everyone expected, it caused steam to fill the room, blinding everyone else but them and Queen Aquata. Star looked up and saw Heath looking down at her with love in his eyes causing her heart to quicken and feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Hi"they both said in a love stuck daze.

🌹~~~~~~~~~~🌹

Thanks for reading

👥Share, ⭐Vote, 🙋😘Comment