Chapter 11: Last night and good morning

Sorry about the long wait for the next chapter. I want to make it clear that I am NOT abandoning this story. Writers block was just kicking my ass so sorry if it's total crap.

(3p POV)
It's was the official first day of school for the new girl and soon to be elemental queen, Princess Star Aquata and her boyfriend and soon to be king, Prince Heath Burns.

That was the new popular head line for the ghostly gossip and everyone was just loving it. Well all except one.

Abby Bominable walked up to Frankie, Draculaura and Clawdeen with Icofin in hand and said, "What is this I hear about this Star girl's boyfriend being Heath?"

"They are all the school is talking about right now." Draculaura scrolled through her phone on the headline of the ghostly gossips webpage with the picture of Heath with Star in his arms. "The forbidden love between fire and ice. That was so approved by the Queen and Lord Burns that they were gonna become the new king and queen." She sighed dreamily, "Such a romantic story. Everyone is just waiting to get more details from Star and Heath themselves."

"Yeah like everyone saw them yesterday. Where were you?" Clawdeen asked

"Abby wasn't here. She caught dragon pox two days ago." Frankie said

"This is correct but I expected Heath to be flirting with her so soon." Abby said, putting away her phone, refusing to read anymore of what appears to her as a short relationship. "I do not understand this." and with that, she left.

The three ghouls look at her worriedly as she walked away.

"That ghoul's in for a big let down." Clawdeen said

On their way to school, in a new royal red and blue carriage were a nervous Star and an excited Heath.

Heath snuggled her closer to his chest, placed a kiss on her hair and said, "It's going to be fine."

"I know but I just can't help being nervous." She said, twiddling her thumbs.

Taking her had into his, he placed a kiss on them, his lips imprinted on her watery flesh before burning away into smoke.

"You've already met most of the school already and besides.." He said, placing his forehead on hers. "I'll be right there with you every step of the way."

Giving him a smile, she pecked his lips lovingly before cuddling into his chest.

Heath, in his blissful daze, cuddled her in his arms as his mind drifted off to their closeness the night before. 

(Flashback)

After being showed to their room and having had a long day, it was an unspoken decision for them to go to bed. Heath got ready for bed first and was now sitting on the bed waiting for his mate while observing his weird clothing.