Chapter 12: Royal Locker

(3p POV)
A blue and red carriage had just passed through the gates of the school before coming to a stop at the stairs. Unlike the previous day, less students were rushing to catch a glimpse of the royal family.

"Hey Heath and Star." Frankie greeted them as soon as they stepped out of their carriage.

"Hey Frankie." The couple said, Heath pulling Star into his side by her waist.

"I see you two have gotten closer. So the date went well." Frankie asked while forging ignorance to the fact that she and her ghoul friend were spying on them for most of their date on Headless Headmistress Bloodgood's orders and out of curiosity.

Star blushed with a faint smile, trying to hide in Heath side while Heath smirked, tightening his arms around his mate. "Of course it went well cause I'm with my ghoul."

"Heath" She muttered out in embarrassment as he kissed her cheek lovingly.

"What? It's true." Smirking, he nuzzled his face into her hair, breathing in her wet, addicting scent.

"You two are so cute! Oh and before I forget...." Frankie squealed out before going through her bag, pulling out a scroll. "....here's your class schedule."

Rolling it out, it look abnormal to Heath, "I thought Star and I were gonna be in the same classes?"

"Oh you are" Frankie answered "Since you two are gonna be elemental royalty, you'll need everything so you both are going alternate both side everyday."

"That's a lot of stuff." Heath laughter nervously, looking at some of the subjects he had previously dropped because of the fact that, according to the teachers, he lack concentration.

"What was my mother thinking?" Star said

"How do you know that it was your mother behind this?" Frankie asked

"You see that?" Showing her the schedule with the weird four colored symbol at the bottom. "That is the elemental royal crest. Can only be used by the King and Queen but I guess..." She turned way from heath with red cheeks as he continued to smile lovingly at her. "...Heath and I will be learning how to do it."

"I guess there's a lot of thing I don't know about the elemental world huh? Being 17 days old and all." Frankie thought.

"Don't worry, we're not that unknown and mysterious. You can find out all about us if you know where to look and who to talk to." Star informed

"Really?" Frankie asked as Star nod. "How come you didn't say anything like this before Heath? I didn't even know you where a noble."

"I came to Monster High expecting everyone to know who I was." Pulling his mate into his chest from behind while resting his chin on her head. "It wasn't like I was trying to hide it but it's still not something you'd bring up in a casual conversation either. If any monster would have asked, I would have told you."  

"That.." Frankie scolded herself internally; thinking back, she never really knew Heath and only saw him as an annoyingly loud friend who usually showed interest in Abby. "...That makes sense."

Just then, Lagoona came over with Cleo, Clawdeen, Draculaura and Ghoulia. "What is taking ya mates? We've all been waiting for ya at ya Locker." 

"Our Locker?" Star asked

"Yeah, Miss Bloodgood thought that since you two will be sharing everything, it only makes sense that you share a locker too." Clawdeen stated

""Ok then let's go." And with that, they left to show the royal couple their new locker.

Seeing a new face among her group of new friend, Star to walk beside her and of course Heath, who was still clinging to her waist followed behind her. "I don't think we've met before. My name's Star but of course you already know that." She said while putting out her hand for the zombie girl to shake.

Slowly Ghoulia shook her hand while groaning out a reply.

"Ok Ghoulia, it's nice to meet you too." 

Being born in the elemental realm, it is natural for every elemental child to learn different languages and with Star's mother being the queen, she had to learn all of them.

Once they reached their destination, Clawdeen and Draculaura were to ones to push Star and Heath Forward to judge their new locker.

"Here it is, ever in the dark, this baby will shine like a night light." Clawdeen stated

"Any brighter and you might need sun glasses to look at it." Draculaura said "I wonder how many pairs of shoes it can fit."

"It is a locker fit for royalty mates." Lagoona said

"Ghoulia make a note of this." Cleo commanded as the zombie moaned her response with notebook and pen in hand. "I want my locker bigger maybe even a different color."

The locker in question's design looks like every other locker but a few features made it stand out. The Locker was a little taller than the others and a lot wider to compensate for the double door. The gold color of the locker stood out; the double doors which were a dark shade of purple. A large added feature to the locker's design was the golden crown, levitating slight above said locker.

"This just screams my mother. She likes going big." Star said

"Lets just take a look. I'm sure it's not that bad." Heath said as he opened the locker revealing it's contents.

Inside was separated into two parts noticeable by color. Heath's side had red and yellow wall paper and consists of two shelves for his book, another for his laptop and the rest for his sports gear at the bottom. Star's side had Blue and white wall paper and consists of two shelves for books, one for her laptop, another for her makeup which also had a built in mirror and below, had a place to hang her outfits and put her shoes.  

"See it's not so bad." Frankie said.

"There's even enough space for 10 pairs of heels." Draculaura squealed before grabbed both of Star's hands in hers. "Would you mind if I squeeze in?"

Giggling, she freed her hands from the tiny vampire. "Not at all but..." She looked at the contents in the locker weirdly. "Something's been bothering me."

"What's there to bother about? It's just a regular monster high locker. Ghoulia, cancel that order. I've decided that I like my locker just the way it is." Cleo said as Ghoulia groaned a response.

"I know it's simple and that's what I like about it  but I know mother and simple isn't her style." After running her eyes through the title of the books on both side and going over the schedule, she turning her attention to her mate who was rummaging through his sports equipment. "Heath?" Hearing her call, he gave her his full attention. "Do you take Culinary Art because it's not on our schedule?"  

"What?" Stepped back and inspecting his book. "I can't cook. Everything I do cook, ends up burning."

"And I'm not taking Fierce Fashion 101 either." Star stated looking between shelve. "I wonder." Pulling at both books at the same time, a click was heard once the book were puled forward. Then the shelve pulled back slightly only to split up, revealing a path. "I knew it." 

🌹~~~~~~~~~~🌹

Thanks for reading

👥Share, ⭐Vote, 🙋😘Comment