Chapter 1 : New student and love at first sight

( Star's POV )
From the second the school came into view, I could feel a lot of eyes staring at us but when we finally got out of the carriage, I saw a lot more. Being a Queen's daughter gets you a lot of attention but I'm more of the shy type so I don't like to draw to much attention to myself.

Suddenly, a ghoul with black and white hair and stitches all over her body came up to us with a big smile.

"Hello your highness!" She said excitedly as she put out her hand for mom to shake it. "My name is Frankie Stein and I am apart of the welcoming committee"

My mom just looked at her face for a while before giving her a small smile and shook her hand. She does this to every new person she meets. She analyzes them to see if they have good or bad intentions. I don't understand it at all but she's always right.

"It's nice to meet you Miss Stein. Who else is apart of this welcoming committee of yours?" Mom asked

"This would be some of my friends" Frankie said as she first pointed to a girl with pink and black hair, pale skin and fangs. "This is Draculaura"

She must be a vampire. I've heard about them. Since they still need blood to survive or in her case, fruits and vegetables, our libraries have extensive knowledge about them.

"Hello your majesties." Draculaura said excitedly as she shook mom's hand vigorously. she seems perky.

"This is Clawdeen" Frankie said as she pointed to a different girl with brown fur, wolf ears and fangs.

"It is very nice to meet you your highness" Clawdeen said in her Brooklyn accent as she shook mom's hand but once she looked at me, I could see excitement in her eyes. "Oh girl, you are rocking those boots!"

"Thank you" I said as I smiled slightly at her

"And this is Lagoona" Frankie finished as she pointed to a girl with blond and blue hair and scales and gills all over her skin body.

"It is an honour to meet you Queen Aquata!" Lagoon said excitedly in her Australian ascent as she shook my mom's hand. "I've been hearing stories about you since I was a guppy. I've been-"

She was then pushed away by a ghoul with gold and black hair and bandages who grabbed mom's hand and shook it slightly. Mom narrowed her eyes at her, a sign that she didn't like her. I think she's a mummy. Since they don't necessarily need water, I don't know much about them.

"Cleo De Nile, my family is Royal just as you. I'm sure you've heard of us." she said with a smirk on her face as if expecting us to bow at her feet.

"I have but none of them good" Mom said while pulling her hand from Cleo's. "In fact, I went to school with your father years ago and all he thought about was his royal status so after a while, we stopped being friends. Unfortunately, I've also meet your sister and she was much worse. With friends like these, I hope you are different." Mom's words Cleo to shy away from her slightly. "Anyway, it's still very nice to meet you all"

( Heath's POV )
Man, what's wrong with everyone today and every time I asked, no one wants to tell me! As I walked through the halls, I saw Deuce and Clawd looking out a window.

"Hey guys, what ya looking at?" I said to that as I looked out the window, completely missing their worried looks.

There was a carriage down stairs and a woman I've never seen was talking to Frankie but that's not what caught my eye. Behind her was the most beautiful ghoul I've ever seen. The way how her eyes sparkle when they compliment her, the way her hair shines in the sunlight, even the way she hides behind the woman was cute. When she smiled, I could feel my heart start being fast.

"Who is that?" I asked not taking my eyes off of her.

"Um...that just....t..the new student" Clawd said as if debating whether to tell me or not.

"No. You see a new student. I see my future wife" I said

"Wait....y...you can't-" Clawd said but got cut off by Deuce.

"I thought you were into Abby?" Deuce asked

"Yeah but the feelings I had for Abby is nothing compared to the one I have for her plus every time I ask her out she turns me down." I said as I started straightening out my jacket. "Now if you mansters will excuse me, I have to introduce myself to the future mother of my children"

As I ran off, I missed the worried look my friends were giving me.

( Star's POV )
"I see you've already met some of the students" said a woman with her head in her hand walking down the stairs.

( Star's POV )"I see you've already met some of the students" said a woman with her head in her hand walking down the stairs

"Yes I have and they are delightful Miss Bloodgood" Mom said

"And this must be your daughter you speak of." The head Mistress said as she came to me, putting out her hand for me to shake which I did. "It is very nice to finally meet you Princess Aquata. I hope you like it here."

"Thank you Head Mistress" I said giving her a small smile.

"Now Queen Aquata, I believe we still have a few things to discuss so would you please, follow me to my office. The princess will be given a tour by a welcoming committee I have chosen" the Head Mistress said

"Very well."Mom said as The Head Mistress walked away, signaling her to follow "Will you be alright Star, darling" Mom said

I looked at the group of ghouls who were talking and smiled.

"I'll be fine mom." I said to her

She smiled at me and quickly walked away. Once I turned around, Frankie was right behind me with a list in hand.

"Are you ready for your tour princess" she said excitedly

"Sure but please" I said giving her a smile "Call me Star"

🌹~~~~~~~~~~🌹

Thanks for reading

👥Share, ⭐Vote, 🙋😘Comment