𝙹𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙸𝚂 𝚅𝚄 ; 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮

𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎

「𝐤𝐚𝐭 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫」

lil limey lime >\\<

────────────────♡.°୭̥

with her eyes closed, (name) let out a content sigh as she continued to hum along with the soft beat of jamais vu that played in the background. her muscles were singing their praises against the steaming water from how her and katsuki's passionate love making. next time though, she would be on top. it was just this once she let him dominate her just to make him feel better.

katsuki stared at the red hickey he left on her neck and smiled smugly, pride surging through his veins knowing she was his and his alone. his grip around her waist tightened ever so slightly as he kissed the side of her head.

(name)'s skin felt so soft and warm as he glided his fingertips from her back to her stomach to her breast then back to her shoulder. "dammit, you're gorgeous, (name)," he rasped, hiding his head in the crook of her neck.

"don't you tell me that enough, kat?"

"just except the fucking compliment like a normal person."

"hai hai," she humed, laying her head on his chest to listen to his quickening heartbeat. (name) drew small shapes with the tip of her finger against his chest. peaking up at him, she sent him a smile and said, "you're very handsome kat," with a teasing wink.

a bright flush appeared on his cheeks as katsuki clicked his tongue, staring at anything that wasn't the woman in his arms.

"yknow.." he brushed a strand of (hair color) silk out of her face and behind her ear as he peered down at her, raising a brow. "you could've been a tiny bit gentler." just before he could open his mouth to retort (name) rested her hand on his thigh and whispered in a suggestive tone, "not that i mind. you got another round left in ya, kat?"

he was taken aback by her bold words but that didn't stop the smirk from playing at his lips. in one swift move, katsuki had pinned (name) against the tub and was already between her legs. "hope you aren't tired baby, because i am going to have you screaming all night long."

"i'd except nothing less from my kat," the (hair color) haired women wrapped her legs around his waist, enjoying the feeling of hot, nude body against her own.

"tonight..tonight you'll carry my children, (name). so get ready for the best night of your life."

-
I DON'T KNOW WHT I JUST WROTE LMAO I'M SORRY ><"

it's been a while since i updated and this is what i write...woooow :'/

so we super close to #50 soooo that's pretty exciting right?

working on new fics is niceeeeeeee (^_-)

v short limey drabble for my readers, hope you enjoyed!

20200623