iii. spring day pt3.

╭┈─────── ❥ ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ welcome to the
spring day pt3 , please enjoy ! ❞

▬ x male reader

『 FLOWER CROWNS 』

bakugou's hand were shaky in his pockets, his expression was an easy read, it screamed, 'oh, i sure hope the love of my life doesn't notice how so damn nervous i am?!'

this was the big day and bakugou was a nervous wreck. his palms were clamy, which meant he had to restrain his quirk. he started thinking maybe its not to late to back out but then he gave himself a mental peptalk, giving him a confidence boost.

he looked down at his watch, his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. clicking his tongue, he glared at the entryway of the train, waiting for it to come through. after a few minutes of waiting, he heard the sound of the loud engine roaring then the train came. it stopped and let everyone either exited or boarded the train.

his red eyes looked around for anything that matched (name)'s description, maybe his (favorite color) beanie or his favorite scarf or his favorite jacket or anything thing that'll lead him to (name)! then something crossed his mind. what if- what if he didn't come back? he found someone else? he, he didn't love him...? he didn't want to be with him? he hated him?

bakugou shook his head, there was no way any of that was true...for christ's sake that time he kissed back! that has to count for something... right? the ash blonde ran a hand through his hair and bite his lip, trying not to let any negative thoughts get the best of him otherwise he would downright start crying a fucking river. if he didn't see (name) he would lose it. after waiting for six years -six years of being alone, six years of waiting, six years of loving him even more. bakugou loved him more and more as each day passed and grew closer to this day. today, today he was going to see (your name) and he didn't care about anything else. he just wants to see him. if he doesn't return his feelings, it's fine. if he has someone else, it's fine. if he isn't here, it's... fine.

he blinked back his tears and looked around, trying to spot that loser. then someone came out wearing a (favorite color) beanie, a (favorite color) scarf and a fucking (favorite color) jacket. they were looking down at their map. in bakugou's mind, he screamed for that person to lift their heads. It had to be him - had to be (name)!

they lifted their head, those (eye color) orbs sparkling, silky (hair color) hair sticking out from the warm beanie. and to makes things even better, he had a goddamn white, red and yellow flower crown in hand. those gorgeous eyes made contact with bakugou's teary-eyed ones. (name) smiled and walked up to his best friend.

"kacchan, i made this for you and um, if you remember right...roses mean..." he trailed, his gaze shy looked up and met bakugou.

"...i love you," the ash blonde finished.

those tears he tried to blink back came pouring down when (name) nodded and smiled, his own tears falling down his cheeks. "that's right, kacchan."

bakugou wrapped his arms around the smaller male, promising to himself that he'll never ever let (name) go, not a second time. he'll be damned if he let that happen again. he felt (name)'s hands wrap around him, his black jacket getting smudged with salty tears but he didn't give a shit. he was with (name) and that's all he really cared about.

when they pulled away, (name) continued to smile lovingly, bakugou smiled back and cupped his cheek. "i missed you, you shitty nerd," he muttered before (name) went on his tippy toes and closed the distance. this time, bakugou was the once to kiss back. the kiss was everlasting and loving and sweet.

bakugou was the one to pull away, he wiped the fresh tears that stained (name)'s cheeks and kissed his forehead, his heart doing flipping in his chest as he stared down at those (eye color) orbs. "i love you," he whispered before placing the crown he had made for (name) atop his head. (name) placed his crown for bakugou on his spiky hair and smiled widely.

"i love you too."

their lips connected once again, their bodies flush against each other as they continued to exchange those long awaited kisses.

-

ohh happy ending! (•ᴗ•❁) i love happy endings! though in some cartoons it would be nice for the villain to win just once in a while, y'know?

i think lil shy readers are adorable when being shipped with bakuuu but should there be a oneshot with a dom reader and subie baku? ^^ it would be fun to write hehe

thank you for reading dis!! <33333 it means so mochii to meee! have a great day todaeee~ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

stay happy and healthy! :)

17.04.20