𝙰𝙼 𝙸 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝚃 3 ; 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮

𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝

「𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫」

yo. just a lil warning
before ya read, down
below can be considered
yandere and slight abuse
ig so if you ain't comfortable
please skip. thank you. (๑′ᴗ‵๑)
*bow*

────────────────♡.°୭̥

his cold hand grabbed onto you, dragging you up towards their room, ignoring your yelps and stammers. a flame burned deep within him, jealousy.

it dawned on him, when he saw someone's else's lips on yours, it made him furious. he didn't understand why he suddenly felt like this, like tearing him apart. slowly and painfully.  watching his crimson hues dulling, never to open again. that beak idiot's influence was growing on him, his dormant tendencies that craved to be let out and kill those who stood in his way became stronger every day. and constantly seeing overhaul get to kill while he couldn't certainly wasn't helping.

"i-izuku what are you—"

"shut up."

you bit your lip, frightened by his low tone. he slammed the door shut, making the house continue to settle. his vice grip left your arm, red marks slowly turning purple from his uncontrollable strength. a whimper left your lips as small tears welled in your eyes, clenching the sweater over the bruise. you didn't understand what was happening. did he perhaps see you and baku kissing? but he had no right to be angry because of how distant he was. yet, as his wife it was your duty to be loyal to only him. hopefully he saw you pushing your friend away. ><"

he stood there for a few minutes, as if contemplating what to do next. a gloved hand ran through his messy dark hair, as he looked up and slowly turned his head. orbs glistening with obsession, "tell me why you did it." that was all he said as he walked over to his closet, taking off his blazer and hanging it up. there was no answer for quite some time. when he looked at you in the mirror, he saw you looking down, fringe casting a shadow over your eyes.

a sigh slipped past his lips as he crouched down in front of you, forefinger raising your chin. "would you like to know why i do what i do?" came his seductive whisper into your ear.

a blush spread across your cheeks as your heart picked up speed. though you didn't remained mute, he saw curiosity shine in your (eye color) hues. it made a chuckle leaves his lips. his gloved hand began twirling a lock of your hair, a smirk adorning his features.

"i work for..."

"...overhaul."

a gasp came from you, eyes widening in shock and horror. it all came together, the late nights, his constant coldness, his tired eyes. with those four words, the roses you had planted dried out, wind sweeping through the garden. but something unthinkable happened, a small prickle of light fell onto a petal and suddenly the whole garden was replenished.

his lips landed on yours, his hand wrapped around your waist as he pulled you closer, leaving you no room to pull away. but you didn't want to, your bruised hand gripped his black shirt tightly, letting it crinkle. this was what you had been waiting for, for him to finally see you. in that moment, you were selfish, wanting this moment to freeze and play on a loop.

however, you were conflicted, baku had made a good argument before he kissed you saying he still loved you yet izuku pulled away from the kiss and said you had belonged to him.

continue tending to your old but filled with life rose bed, or start a new one and watch it grow?

-
hii hii! idk why but i had fun writing this one! i just love yandere a little too much ><" but they don't mean any harmmm~ just wanna give loveee but then one-sided love...then hanahaki...(º ロ º๑)

anyways,,,

sowee nu katsu action again ┐(´_ゝ')┌ hehe but dw he'll be there in the next one! im thinking of making two drabbles were its izuku or katsuki the reader can choose. but i need your approval first! ↖(^o^)↗so should i do itt?

QOTD:
is this adorable?

thank you for reading!! it means a lot to mee! (: have an amazing day and smile smilee smileee pleaseee! (*˘︶˘*)

thank you for reading!! it means a lot to mee! (: have an amazing day and smile smilee smileee pleaseee! (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ lyyyyyyyy! (♡ര‿ര)

06.05.20