𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 2 ; '𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎

「'𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫」

────────────────♡.°୭̥

shutting the door with a soft thud, (name) dropped her bag of groceries on the kitchen table and packed everything away as the rain played as background music to her — at the moment — lonely soul.

the rain hit against the window softly as she moved the thin drape to get a better view of the bustling city before her. cars moving about, trying their best to get home, people walking down the sidewalk, some in a hurry others taking their sweet time. she let a pout take over her lips as she heard nothing but deafening silence in the apartment, meaning her caregiver wasn't back yet. she deliberately went to buy the groceries she thought they needed when she came back from school easily knowing katsuki wouldn't be back from his hero duty so early.

it was beginning to worry her that he wasn't home yet. and even more afraid to turn on the tv, knowing the local news would be broadcasting some amazing fight between a lowlife villain and a dazzling hero. but she didn't want to see katsuki on the scene, trying his best to defeat a villain that was too strong, even for him. it would be just like how her parents died, then she would be alone once again. her heart couldn't go through the shattering loneliness it went through months back. it was too painful to go through again.

(name) didn't realize a lot of things ever since she set foot into the lavish apartment, didn't realize she turned on the tv, didn't realize tears were streaming down her face like a raging river, didn't realize her hands were starting to shake, didn't realize katsuki had returned home, didn't realize any of it because her mind was far too deep in her own anxiety. blinking the tears away, she turned her head to see her caregiver making himself a cup of tea without his hero costume which certainly was odd. whenever he went out on patrols, he would have his suit on.

she watched him pour the bowling water into a cup and walk back to the couch where she resided. "w-welcome home..." she whispered out, unable to trust her voice after what had just took place. the hero had already knew what had gone on while he was away and placed his teacup down on the coffee table before embracing the angel that was sent to live with him.  "you're okay, baby, just do what you need too, alright?" his soathing words were like honey as they lefts his lips in a gentle tone. (name) let a hiccup leave her supple lips as the tears welled in her eyes, soon falling down her cold cheeks.

"no need to worry, i'm home now, see? everything's alright," he continued to whispers little reassuring words as he rubbed circles on the small of her back. it broke his heart in two to see the one he loved break down so easily. but all he could do was hold her tighter and promise her the same thing over and over, he would never leave her alone, for that's all he could do. breaking the hug just a tad, katsuki wiped the tears in her eyes and moved the hair out of her face, placing tender kisses on her cheeks and forehead before placing a sweet kiss on her lips. "i won't leave you alone, i promise," he smiled reassuringly and pecked her lips one last time before grabbing a blanket for the two of them to cuddle away all their problems.

-

i don't really know if this is ansgt or is it fluff but i think it's adorable シ︎

i wrote this in the early hours of the morning so i don't know how m̶h̶ my creative juices can flow so freaking early but eh.

I didn't know there was going to be a part two to 'home' but i just thought it needed one >< hope it was gooddddd

as i was writing this i realized how i miss hugging people so muchhhh @﹏@ uwahh i always hugg people and i need hugs for to survive this cruel world! i always hug people now my arms are empty and need warm hugs... (っ•ᴗ•)っ

QOTD: 🐰

     ✎․ೇ︨︧ཾ✾▹  whats your favorite color?

❀ ⊱ ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 ⊰ ❀

thank you for reading! have a great day!! :) author-chan loves you! ♡.♡  

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✒18.04.20