𝙳𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴 (보조개) 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 3 ; 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

↳𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝

「𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫」

────────────────♡.°୭̥

without anyone spotting her, (name) successfully made it to class. she dropped her bag down and glared at the window, still feeling anger boil inside her.

she promised herself she wouldn't cry when both shoto and momo came to class but she wasn't sure how she could keep that promise. her lip quivered violently, indicating she would have a break down if she didn't calm down. biting her lip, she whimpers and wipes her tears furiously. three years...three years of endless happiness, of endless smiles, endless love...(name) had given shoto three years of her life. and he treats that like it a mere three weeks. a choked cry left her lips as her hands covered her face. she couldn't take it. she couldn't take it yet shoto wasn't even in class. she wanted to prove that she didn't need shoto in her life, and she needed to do it now.

(name) wiped her tears and grabbed some water from her bag, chugging it down before putting it back and pulling her hood up. the girl sat at her desk and took out her favorite manga that she wasn't able to finish and her ear buds, popping them in and listening to 'magic shop', hoping that would at least help her escape her painful reality.

after what seemed like hours but was only twenty minutes, bakugou and his friends walked into class. at first, they didn't notice (name) until she let out a soft cough, unintentionally catching their attention. mina, kaminari and kirishima, of course, wanted to go and greet the girl but bakugou held them back, seeing as (name) wanted to be antisocial for a bit. she sent bakugou a grateful look, happy her best friend understood her and still excepted her. he smiled and nodded, sitting down on his desk.

the two of them became friends when the year started, (name) was sweet and kind to bakugou. after always sending him smiles and waves, he excepted the fact that they were now friends. sometimes he would ask her to join his friends for after school activities which she enjoyed. after being friends for quite a while, bakugou had developed feelings for his best friend, very cliché.

he wanted to confess his true feelings but knew (name) was in a relationship with todoroki, so his already huge hate for the male grew. but that didn't stop him from loving her everyday, hoping to see her send that beautiful smile his way. as he sat there, his head resting in his palm, he wondered if his best friend would come to him and ask for help or have a shoulder to cry on. if she did, he knew he could make his move, make her feel wanted, make her feel loved.

. ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄

as class begun, (name) was going a good job at keeping herself from breaking down thanks to bakugou flashing her smiles now and again. ten minutes into the class, a soft giggle was heard. (name) knew it all to well. she gripped her pencil tightly and looked down at her notebook, anger surging through her veins.

bakugou took notice and looked back, his face scrunching up in disgust. shoto placed his hand on momo's thigh and began rubbing up and down. a growl emitted from bakugou as he saw (name)'s eyes gloss over. bakugou abruptly stood up and glared at shoto, everyone turned their gaze to him. even mr aizawa who thought this was better than teaching. "what the hell is wrong with you, you sick bastard!?" he exclaimed and stomped over to shoto, grabbing his collar and yanking him up. shoto remained stotic as he stated at bakugou. he shrugged his shoulders and lightly glared at the male in front of him. "i have no idea what you're talking about."

"you're so damn stupid," bakugou growled. he brought shoto close to him so he could whisper something in his ear, "stop hurting (name) or i swear i will kill you." when he pulled away, he punched shoto, hard at that. mr aizawa restrained him and took him outside. they were arguing about something. the class looked amongst themselves and began whispering when momo attended to shoto instead of (name). she simply payed more attention to her gorgeous oppa's than that fucking bastard on the floor.

meanwhile...

"bakugou, i know you care about (last name) but you can't punch a student." aizawa said sternly, lazily but sternly. bakugou glared at him, "yes i fucking can when he screwed up (name)'s life." aizawa looked at him slightly confused. "never mind...just can't stand that fucking bastard."

"care to clarify?"

"fuck no." the teacher sighed and let bakugou off with a warning, sending shoto to the nurses office. when bakugou came back to class, he ignored all the comments made by his classmates and sat down. (name) handed him some bandages with a heart on it. when he turned to her, she mouthed a 'thank you.'

-

can someone give me another anime character to fawn over? most—all of my books are about our pom pom. i don't have a problem with that, i just want to have someone different for once, y'know? (´▽'ʃƪ)♡

is this alright? ♡ 🐰 i want the best for my reader-chan! so please let me know if there's something that doesn't make sense, okiee?

ain't baku great for giving shoto what he deserved? *^* though it did hurt my heart to have shoto hurt but this is for ma reader-chan. 💕

please don't worry! the next part will be a fluffy fluff scene so~ 😊

alrightie! QOTD:

     ✎․ೇ︨︧ཾ✾▹  who is your ultimate anime bae? i am really curious!

mine is let's see... *flips through pages* ah! it's itachi uchiha 💖 as of right now! last month it wassss ruki mukami! 💕💞

thank you for reading! :) have a great day todaee and stay strong! love you reader-chan! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚💖💕💜

✒18.04.20