𝚂𝙴𝙰 ; 𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧

𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎

「𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫」

────────────────♡.°୭̥

hearing the waves hit against the white sand, it wasn't enough to calm him down.

an empty look carved onto his features as the wind made his (hair color) locks dance, a handful of sand fell like the sands of an hourglass, countless grains riding through the sky. the male let a sigh slip passed his wet lips, feeling the need for comfort, the need to be held, loved. was he being to selfish? to want to be with his lover, in his arms, his lips again his cheek, comforting silence as they listened to the crackling of the fire in front of them.

"tch...that fucking idiot," (name) grumbled, smashing his fist against the sand to show his agitation. Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

seeing as his boyfriend wouldn't be showing up anytime soon, he decided to use this spare time to run a few laps up and down the beach since he had nothing better to do. plus, exercising was always managed to clear his head. it was just him, the waves, stars and moon that night. a very quiet night.

as oxygen went in and out of his lungs his legs kept him going at a decent pace, arms moving back and forth at his sides. four laps in, his mind wandered back to that ash blond that made him smile even when he wasn't in the mood. it was sickening, but he secretly loved the way his eyes would light up when katsuki saw the smile. (name) honestly didn't know why they were still together after two years seeing as they were polar opposites.

katsuki was always so sweet and bubbly, it gave him a toothache. while the (hair color) haired male was grumpy and distant. how the two ended up together, it was a dare. (name) had to beat todoroki in the sports festival their first year but came in second, meaning mina had the right to break in a long forgotten dare she still had on him. after one surprisingly good date, they kept meeting each other and soon ended up dating.

he didn't know why he kept coming back for more. for more warm hugs, soft and gentle kisses, beautiful and understanding eyes, it remanded a mystery to him. it was odd to think the fearsome (name + last name) was going out with someone as cute and nice as katsuki. despite his quirk, he was a really great guy, always smiling.

being so lost in thought caused him trip over a dead tree branch buried in the sand, a thorn present on the piece of wood made contact with his kalf, leaving a nasty gash. a loud groan ran past his clamped lips, gripping the wound as to avoid sand from entering. "fuck!" he cursed, punching the sand over and over till it hurt. (poor sand-chan...) he limped over to a bench and examined his wound, it was deep and if he didn't disinfect it, it could get an infection.

"it's all that fucking fuckers fault!"

he was even more angrier than when he first came.

-

hi hi.!

hehe, tsundere reader because i can :))) its a nice change yk? this is gonna have a pt two and maybe a pt three if im feeling generous ;)

only one kaomoji (⑉꒦ິ^꒦ິ⑉) dats baddd gotta add moreee ✨↖(^o^)↗✨

i love sea its so deep and it gives me feellss

namjoon and his sexy english ish too muchhhh ><

j-hope and his raping never cease to amaze me like it's on a whole different level because even if he's talking bout some deep stuffs it still has a cherrful vibe idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

suga suga sugaa- does he have the longest rap i-

jinnie nuu sweetheart you must get more linessss ;; dis ain't ryt,,, it just ain't ryt ;_; i cri

v, tae, bb i love you too much omgg your voice is too freakin deeppp stob killing de amry ;;

kooks, don't have a single line for yourself sharing is caring bb sorry bu you sound good with others like nani-

jiminieeee, you lil qt stob killing de army and why you so perfect and adorablee? you seriously perfectly imperfect like how-

that goes for the rest of bangtan as well like they aren't afraid to be themselves in front of army and that takes a lot of guts ;_; i crii they are my babies and they are growing so so much its unfair

;; they grown ass men dat act like children,,, they shall birth my children-

QOTD:
want more tsuntsun readers? ♡

THNK U FOR READINGGG ( ^^)人(^^ ) IT MEANS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA BOOSTING MY MORAL DURING A CRAPPIE TIME IN THE WORLD A-RI-GA-TO ;; ILYSM

✒12.05.20