𝚂𝙴𝙰 𝙿𝚃 3 ; 𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧

𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎

「𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫」

────────────────♡.°୭̥

"ow you fucking—!"

(name) didn't want to swear at the boy who brought him into his home without question and began treating that nasty gash, so he grabbed a pillow and bit into it like an angry dog, which he technically did look like with an angry expression, messy hair.

"sorry!!" came katsuki's apology as he tied the bandage lightly around the wound. as he finished he saw small but visible tears in the corner of his lover's eyes and he felt really bad for making him wait. "hey..." he called, packing away the first aid kit and gently took the pillow away, wiping away the tears.

"i...i'm sorry i didn't come sooner, (name). i understand if you're mad, i don't blame you. you're parents are out of town right?" the (hair color) haired boy nodded, not trusting his own voice at the moment. "well, you can sleep here tonight but if you don't want to i can call a cab for you or something." he stood up and disappeared around a corner, leaving his lover to his thoughts.

i'm all honesty, (name) didn't want to leave. he wanted to stay with katsuki until the sun creeped from behind the curtains, stay in his arms with their lips mashed together like a puzzle, love him like he's never loved before. but he would never voice his opinion on account of him being a good old tsundere, too shy to speak any words of love.

his (eye color) hues flickered over to the bandage wrapped around his calf, an inaudible sigh leaving his lips. it still stung because of the disinfectant but he didn't care about at the moment. he gripped his shorts tightly, cursing for being such a scaredy cat. how could he call himself a hero if he couldn't even tell the one person who stuck to him since he was born that he loved him? was he really a hero if he couldn't express himself?

(name) wanted to show katsuki how much he loved him, how grateful he was to have someone as caring as him, how he didn't want him to leave.

but he didn't know how..

he was frustrated with himself, he couldn't stand to sit on that couch, alone for another second. however, it was like he was rooted into the cushions, unable to move. if he wasn't careful, he would accidentally activate his quirk from his out of control emotions and unintentionally hurt katsuki.

angry tears stream down his cheeks as his teeth bit how lower lip to keep from making any sounds. the (eye color) eyed male did not deserve someone like katsuki, he just didn't.

without even realizing, his body emitted a red glow as the objects around him began to slowly lift from the ground. he let out a raw scream from the back of his throat, unable to keep his emotions at bay. his eyes lost their (eye color) hue and changed into an eery red, similar to katsuki's. he slowly lost his will to control his quirk, hands trembling as they lost their grip.

"(name)!!"

everything fell to the ground with a loud crash, the (hair color) haired male dropping back onto the couch. tears endlessly streamed down his face when he was met with worried vermillion orbs.

he surrpressed a surprised yelp when he was suddenly pulled into a warm embrace that made him break. the once strong hero in training was now a sad little boy.

"it's alright, (name)..im right here, don't worry.." the blonds soft cooes helped somewhat. the shaking male looked up, eyes red with tears as he slowly slammed his lips against his lovers. the kiss was slow and passionate, no word being needed to express their feelings.

no one really needed words to express their love, that's what (name) thought as he showed katsuki just how much he loved till the sun kissed his back.