𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴 ; 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮-𝐤𝐮𝐧

↳𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝

「𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮-𝐤𝐮𝐧 𝐱 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫」

────────────────♡.°୭̥

"k-katsu-kun!" the (hair color) haired girl whined, her small hands trying their hardest to reach the stuffed toy being held out in front of her by her older brother, katsuki.

he chuckled, throwing the toy across the bed and stood up, stretching as a few bones cracked before heading to his desk. he turned on his lamp and began jotting down the notes he borrowed from eijiro since he fell asleep in class because he stayed up late telling endless stories to his little sister. the small child crawled over to her favorite toy and grabbed it, sucking her thumb as it was safely tucked under her arm. her (eye color) eyes glistened with admiration as they were glued to her older brother. he was her hero and he didn't need a costume to be it.

nodding to herself, she slowly climbed down the bed since she didn't want to hurt herself and waddled over to her hardworking brother. tugging at his pants, she whined. he either didn't hear her or he was ignoring her.

she hoped it wasn't the second one and began doing little jumps, trying to get his attention a second time. "k-katsu-kun!" she always let out a stutter when saying his name. it was slightly difficult for her to say it as there were a lot of syllables in his name. she was feeling slightly peckish and wanted some cuddles, maybe a bit of story time if katsuki had forgotten to give her a bath. she never really liked baths... it was just the two of them. their parents died in a car accident three years ago.

but with katsuki getting a scholarship to go to ua, all he had to do really was to take of his sister. they really didn't need to worry about where to stay or who would provide food or anything like that. their parents had left them enough money for everything.  he wrote down one last sentence before closing his book. he stared at it for a moment making a mental note to finish up when (name) fell asleep. glancing down at his sister who had her arms crossed, bottom lip sticking out, and looked like she was on the verge of crying, he shook his head and easily picked her up.

as soon as she landed on his lap she nuzzled her head against his warm stomach like a kitten. for a second katsuki thought his little sister had fallen asleep seeing as she had gone quiet. he poked her side and heard a little squeak. chucking to himself, he kissed the top of her head before trotting down the stairs.  "are you hungry, you little squirt?" he asked, setting her down on the counter though she didn't want to let go of him. she shook her head and stretched her hands out, making grabby hands. she would have gotten away with more cuddles if not for a loud grumble from her tiny tummy.

he sighed and looked through the cupboards, searching for something she could eat. 'shit... no food except...' he moved a jar of jam out of the way and saw a chocolate bar along with some others yummy sweets. 'just great...' shaking his head softly, katsuki closed the cupboard and said, "guess we're going shopping," before getting themselves ready to go to the convenient store at 7pm.

. ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄

though it was a bit of a struggle to get (name) washed and in her comfy  (favorite color) panda pajamas, the siblings were able to get everything they needed and a little treat for the little one since she had behaved so well. only because she was hungry and tired, if not, she would have been bouncing off the walls wanting whatever caught her eyes. now, katsuki lazily ran his fingers through her silky locks and stared at the white ceiling above him, lost in thought. (name) sucked on her thumb softly, enjoying the head runs she was getting as she tightened her grip she had on katsuki's soft, black sleeveless hoodie.

"k-katsu-kun...?" she called quietly, big (eye color) doe eyes staring up into katsuki's bright crimson ones. "c-can we go sleepies?" he felt his heart melt at the sight of his adorable, chubby-cheeked baby sister want to go to bed. he nodded and smiled as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead before switching the light off.

"n-nu night, katsu-kun..." she yawned, snuggling into his warm chest. "night, (name)..." he said, making sure she was asleep before he let his eyes flutter shut.

-

hey hey reader! how was your day?? ^^ hope it was gooodddd! how was the oneshot? did you enjoy it? was it flufffyyyyyy?? ><

QOTD:
tea with tae, or coffee with suga?

coffee with dat sugaaaaaaaaa qwq my lil moew moew 💜 oh my heart ♥

(。・ω・。)< thank you for reading! 😊 makes me really happy! :) love you guys! smile a bunch, the world must see something beautiful!

✒23.04.20